Part out or not? please help guys...*PICS* - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 08-13-2005   #1
Registered!!

oohooh is an unknown quantity at this point
Part out or not? please help guys...*PICS*

Hi guys, these are a few pictures of my car in its current state. I need to sell the car but i dunno if i should part out all the parts and sell it in stock form or sell it with all the mods. What do u guys think and what would be the best method of selling? thanks in advance.

The car is a 2004 LX I4 5 speed Manual with 18.5k miles.
oohooh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #2
My SL65 rim, because a rim is all I can afford
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Jrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to allJrfish007 is a name known to all
Generally a modded car is worth the about the same as an unmodded car, so you're almost always better to part it out, just most people don't have the stock parts to put back on or don't have the time. Infact I stay away from buy modded cas unless it looks really clean, which your's does. Good luck with the sale
Jrfish007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #3
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
if itz private, u can just leave it like that
but if you're trading it in, go back to stock
chrisleecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #4
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
^agreed.

however, im sure you'll be making more overall if you put the OEM wheels back on and sold the aftermarket separately. is it lowered? if you have a good suspension setup underneath, good idea to put the OEM suspension back on as well.

thats a damn nice accord btw
jttegx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2005   #5
Registered!!

ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
this is off topic, but is it easy to sell hondas. Like if u list that or an civic on autotrader or something for a little less than the kbb price, will a lot of people be interesting in it?
ACURAwerx is offline   Reply With Quote