Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Going all show give me suggestions

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
Going all show give me suggestions

I've decided to keep my civic because i have way to much time and money into it to just sell it. And going to buy a used car for an everyday driver. And i am about to start an actual career job so i will have about 3 times the income i currently have. I want to keep the color the same it is. It is California gold check my pics if you wanna see it. And i am getting a carbon fiber trunk, for graduation. So, seeing as i have carbon hood and am getting a trunk, i was thinking about just getting carbon fiber fenders, going back to stock bumpers and useing the fiber images lip kit/side skirts. Oh yeah and it will be bagged as well. going away from the tokico HP and sportlines.

So, give me suggestions and ideas if you got them. i was thinking about a 2 tone paint job, with NHBP on top and cali-gold on the bottom, black coming about a 1/2 inch down past the windows. I plan on buying everything this winter and haveing the car ready for show by t middle of march 06. but figure i should get some more ideas before i just jump into anything.

*edit* btw this is going to be an all out show car so before anybody starts to call rice and what not, remember flashy is a good thing. as long as it is put together well.

Last edited by ajhdragon; 08-06-2005 at 02:14 PM.
Old 08-06-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
i say keep ur kit on ur car.. looks sweet and u dont see too many civics with that kit..maybe some bigger rims.. do something widebody on a sedan.. will look good..
Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
you gotta get some 19s and a really good drop
Old 08-06-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
yeah was palnning on 19's i want like deep dish 8 spoke bronze rim with polished lip. and the wid body is a good suggestion i just haven';t seen to many wide body sedans i like.
Old 08-06-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
I like the 2 tone Idea, but keep your kit, just get some c/f splitter and canard for your current kit or sumthing... and tint your tails maby to keep w/ the black/gold look, and bronze rims would be cool! should blend well... maby lambo front doors w/ suicide rear or maby just suicide rears w/ shaved handels all around... just a couple of ideas...
Old 08-06-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

splitter and canard would be nice, maybe lambo doors and sucide doors would be cool. keep the suggestions coming.
Old 08-06-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
carbon fiber front clip

gut out one of your headlights as a "ram air" inlet. then route your intake piping to the headlight and have the filter sticking out through the reflector.
Old 08-06-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
I like the suicide/lambo door idea...different...I wouldnt change the kit tho...just throw on some 19's and bag it!!!