Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

so tell us...

Old 08-05-2005
ADS
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ADS is an unknown quantity at this point
I kept mine two years and bought an SiR today.....Sick
Old 08-05-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
hmm probably for a little while mine id in the process of being all show so atleast through next show season
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
im going to keep my car forever.
Old 08-05-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
as long as i can. i figure its paid off for and by the time i want a new car, the trade in value will only be pennies. so might as well get a nicer car in the future and use the vic as the daily driver.

but things happen/change....
Old 08-05-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
i'll keep it foreva!!!! its my first car that ive done work to and and done it all myself, the way i see it, theres no way im givin away my time and money from that car.... I'll keep it .. its almost payed off and then after that im good and then maybe a 2 years after that i'll pick up another car.
Old 08-06-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
wow, good response on this topic...keep it going!!
Old 08-06-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
I'd love to keep it forever . . . I won't lie, I have ties to the car, but more than likely, I'll end up having my sister take it over from me once she gets her permit and license. Both of my sisters say they want the car since they know it I love my car, but who knows if they will really want it when they get a chance for their first car.

I wouldnt mind makeing it a weekend/show only car. Or a really nice daily beater.

CIVIC4LIFE!!
Old 08-06-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
forever....

my car is just barley starting to get modded...

goal: 10's and street drivable
Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

etdigitalis should not be trusted
i've had it for 4 yrs and put 38k miles on it... probably keep it another 4 before i unload it on the used car market because i like not having a car payment and it's fun to drive.
Old 08-06-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
I drive WAY to far to work, so my trade in will deffinatly be upside down on a new car so... yea keepin it till she's paid off... and at that point it probibly wont be worth more than a down payment so... Ill probibly keep using it for a DD and get an older 2nd car... dream car is a '69 vett convertable w/ a new LS1 w/ cams/heads/headers... so the vic will be the dependable travle car and have a restored sweet *** fast old v8 for fun... that is the plan for now... (BTW I just found a vett for 3K, chassy only to bad im broke )
Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
not long, as soon as i'm done college and get a job, its gone. I'm gonna get something better, like an IS350 or an sti. Something 4dr and fast.
Old 08-06-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
for the rest of my life, because i am bless to even own a car and i get tired of people who buy other cars when all it takes is money, time, and learning. Building a car i think also builds character and 7thgens with a lil tlc can be made fast. Too many people give up easy.

Last edited by allmotor; 08-06-2005 at 05:40 PM.
Old 08-06-2005
Premium Member

Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Prob. Till the end of 06
Old 08-06-2005
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
Im keeping mine. So make sure you put the mods to your cars on ebay before you sell them.
Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
hopefully i'll move to japan soon and do a right hand drive conversion. in that case i'm just gonna keep it for the rest of mine and the cars life.
Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough$killer05coupe will become famous soon enough
im keping mine because it's the first new car(o5 lx coupe)that i bought. when all is paid, and i already have a "real" job, ill hand it down to my sister or just drive it around for errands and to work. i do plan on buying an upper level car like a g35 or an rx-8 and use that as my day-off car. ha. i wish!
Old 08-09-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
good response

keep them coming!!
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

eyegiant is an unknown quantity at this point
I Was Thinking Of Buying The New Si In 2006, But I Think I I'll Stick With My Current Car For A While.
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
Keep it until it dies because every little mods will be wasted if I sale them. Also, it does not cost that much to keep our car.

If I need another car then I will just buy another car or lease it; but I will not mod my next car.
Old 08-09-2005
up-up-down-down-left-right-left-right-b-a-b-a-start

R1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of lightR1Style is a glorious beacon of light
I'm keeping mine till it dies... then I'll drop in a K20 and go from there.
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

TiM3 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by orion_squall
Keep it until it dies because every little mods will be wasted if I sale them. Also, it does not cost that much to keep our car.

If I need another car then I will just buy another car or lease it; but I will not mod my next car.
Same here, I'm going to mod (performance) it until there's nothing left and use it as a project car even when I buy another car.

One day its going to be one of those cars that sit in the garage and are always being fixed/modded but never seems to leave the driveway.
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

StealthCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
I will keep my vic until it "dies" and won't run anymore. I love it, and it is payed off.........
I am guessing 10 years at least
Old 08-09-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by blouisgod
Until it dies, then a k20 - to much stuff to pay for and a car payment is at the bottom of that list.

i had the same idea. k20 once the d17 dies. maybe a different motor if something better comes out that we're able to swap in!
Old 08-09-2005

k20txem2 is an unknown quantity at this point
NEVER EVER EVER! lol 24 G's invested already, got anouther 20 to go lol.
Old 08-09-2005
YUL
Registered!!

YUL has a spectacular aura aboutYUL has a spectacular aura about
very soon and i'm gonna get a mazda 3 with auto so my GF can drive it too
Old 08-09-2005
Registered!!

radish127 is an unknown quantity at this point
The Civic sedan that I drove around is gone. I gave it back to my parents who then gave it to my 16 year old brother. I'm getting my new car Friday which I will be paying for.
Old 08-09-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
4 ever