Canada East Manitoba, Ontario, Quebec, New Brunswick, PEI, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland

OT: SHAME ON YOU!~~

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ice2000 is an unknown quantity at this point
OT: SHAME ON YOU!~~

tonite i was pretty pissed off... after dinner i was siting inside my friend's car <acura 1.6> and under his hood.. there was no modification ... and while he was driving me to my bf's home.. all of a sudden.. a black Audi TT popped out... and cut in front of us.. and some how i think he was having this huge cRazy problem.. keep on pressing hard brakes on us... and the part that pisses me off the most.. was the driver and the chick beside him... stick their hand out of the window like this

and we were super pissed, so we keep following him... although our car is not as fast as his... "obviously"~~ but my friend he was a pretty good driver ~ so we can caught up with that TT . and that guy was trying to get away from us, but he failed... and the funny part was.. he went inside to those little street... and he throught he lost us... so he park a side behind a van, and turn off his head light.. and my friend just pull over to his car..and park beside him.. and we opened the window and he was so shock we were here..and he turn back on his light and run so freaken fast~

why im saying shame on u.. its becos he is driving a TT..which have more than 200 hp... and my friend's car... its just 125hp..and he still cant get rid of us..and go to hide[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/IMG] AND its not freaken funny it all~~ always pressing ppl hard brake~ u want to crush ur car... than just find a place to crush it~ dun harm others~
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

scsGrumPyDriveR is an unknown quantity at this point
LOL! if someone at UTSC would confirm.. isn't it the black audi TT that's always parked in the front????
I am pretty sure it's the same guy because I went to commerce and saw him and then when i came back from my gf's house, we got on the highway and he cut me off.. . i didn't bother doing anything cuz i can't! lol.

The odds are pretty good since i hardly see young kids with a TT. mostly old 50 year olds. lol

LOL.. if you're right beside him, the best motion to make is to PRETEND you're going to ram into him.
everyone gets scared of that. hehe

YOur friend should of blocked him in and chilled in the car for a good hour!. =)
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

well he got two huge muffer n a hks blow off vale thingie.. n he is a cbc guy!! but luckily my friend wrx caught up, and cut off him hehe
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

O1Coupe is an unknown quantity at this point
Just call 911 next time on your cell phone.. but don't just report an aggressive driver--say this guy is trying to run you off the road right now! And make sure you get the plate number too...

But yeah, getting "away" from someone is not determined by the quicker car. If that was the case, the cops would never catch anyone! (rememeber the old slow *** 5.0L caprice?!?!) But most of the time they end up catching people.. because they are better trained, and most importantly, there is one thing for everyone--TRAFFIC. It doesn't matter if you drive a Ferrari.. you just can't get far ahead sometimes.
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

1028CiViC is an unknown quantity at this point
unless u go on the other lane.....
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

netcbc is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: O1Coupe
Just call 911 next time on your cell phone.. but don't just report an aggressive driver--say this guy is trying to run you off the road right now! And make sure you get the plate number too...

But yeah, getting "away" from someone is not determined by the quicker car. If that was the case, the cops would never catch anyone! (rememeber the old slow *** 5.0L caprice?!?!) But most of the time they end up catching people.. because they are better trained, and most importantly, there is one thing for everyone--TRAFFIC. It doesn't matter if you drive a Ferrari.. you just can't get far ahead sometimes.[hr]
plus cops have radios, helicopters, teamwork...........not much to worry about
Old 12-07-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
heh is that why u msg me for a audi TT club forum?
thats tight.. to hear..
well there is always gonna be ****'s on the road!
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

XxJDMCivicxX is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks, rich lil bitch with all daddys money ahhh sigh there are too many of these punks.
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

i know.. just becos he's a rich asx and he think he is so cool driving a TT around.. and think its the fastest car...but im sorry.. he really ARE so dumb... and boo ya hehe i want to see is he in that forum [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: O1Coupe

But yeah, getting "away" from someone is not determined by the quicker car. If that was the case, the cops would never catch anyone! (rememeber the old slow *** 5.0L caprice?!?!) But most of the time they end up catching people.. because they are better trained, and most importantly, there is one thing for everyone--TRAFFIC. It doesn't matter if you drive a Ferrari.. you just can't get far ahead sometimes.[hr]

LOL.. it is deterined by the quicker car. COps can catch up to anyone because they literally stay on their tail until a person runs out of gas or hits something. There is a video to even prove this, mmm it was posted on OT. A bunch of guys driving ferraris and diablos and the cop couldn't even catch them, people just volunteered to stop.

Okay, give me a ferrari and i guaranteee you, you will NEVER catch up.

Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: XxJDMCivicxX
That sucks, rich lil bitch with all daddys money ahhh sigh there are too many of these punks.[hr]
I agree. =).. they crash, daddy gets them another car.
lol

Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

LiTTleMayTag is an unknown quantity at this point
"Aww, I'm sorry you ruined your 2002 M3 son, perhaps we should get you a Porsche instead, maybe you'll have better luck with that?" [IMG]i/expressions/moon.gif[/IMG]

haha [IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

macrossranma is an unknown quantity at this point
if i can afford a ferrari i guarantee i will stop for cops!![IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

sometimes i just hate rich ppl.. i mean its nothing wrong of being rich.. but its just mean.. when they drive a nice car.. and pick on some other lower class car....
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

iamfob is an unknown quantity at this point
TT is always one of my favourite car but what he did to your and your friend was
why picked on any car to start off with.....c**ky ppl
Old 12-07-2002
BAD MON

Booohahaha is an unknown quantity at this point
[hr]Originally posted by: iamfob
TT is always one of my favourite car but what he did to your and your friend was
why picked on any car to start off with.....c**ky ppl[hr]
cuz they can!!!![IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG][IMG]i/expressions/laugh2.gif[/IMG]
Old 12-07-2002
Registered!!

but in a way.. i really feel sorry for him... cos he brought such a nice car... which its so freaken $$$...and he start to chose some civic or 1.6 to play with... but the result its... stock 1.6 or civic can caught up to him... and even a wrx can smoke him but i feel he should better watch out.. cos alot of civic and 1.6 are around 250-350hp on wheel out there~ if he reads some auto performace files..thats on every moNths!!
Old 12-08-2002
Registered!!

iamfob is an unknown quantity at this point
if i have that TT...damn...
but ya that guy has so much money, he can make his TT fast with few mods....chip, intercooler, bigger turbo, exhaust, and the list goes on.
Old 12-08-2002
Registered!!

EGviNNY is an unknown quantity at this point
Wait.... did he have a personalized license plate (R****R)? I can't post it... and Ultimate Racing plate covers with black steelies on?

buhahaha.. if it is... don't mind him... he's just stupid sometimes
and if it IS him... he works for his car, not rich at all.

kk... that's all

if I made a mistake... continue to bash this speed demon haha
Old 12-08-2002
Registered!!

didnt really pay attention to the lincese plate.. cos i was keep looking at who that Bitxh and that guy was... since they are so freaken crocky stick their out@
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: scsGrumPyDriveR
LOL! if someone at UTSC would confirm.. isn't it the black audi TT that's always parked in the front????
I am pretty sure it's the same guy because I went to commerce and saw him and then when i came back from my gf's house, we got on the highway and he cut me off.. . i didn't bother doing anything cuz i can't! lol.

The odds are pretty good since i hardly see young kids with a TT. mostly old 50 year olds. lol

LOL.. if you're right beside him, the best motion to make is to PRETEND you're going to ram into him.

YOur friend should of blocked him in and chilled in the car for a good hour!. =)[hr]
sorry to bring this thread back, but ur right, it IS the same guy, i was tailing him after an exam, two big mufflers, Blow Off Valve, his alignment is messed from lowers, his back wheels are like this / \ , he seemed pretty calm on the highway when i was blasting it, i think he was a fob?? cbc guys aren't usually that rich??
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

yeah is that guy~ but he dun look like a fob...cos to me he look just like a cbc...~
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: netcbc

YOur friend should of blocked him in and chilled in the car for a good hour!. =)[hr]
sorry to bring this thread back, but ur right, it IS the same guy, i was tailing him after an exam, two big mufflers, Blow Off Valve, his alignment is messed from lowers, his back wheels are like this / \ , he seemed pretty calm on the highway when i was blasting it, i think he was a fob?? cbc guys aren't usually that rich??[hr]
it's a chinese guy i 've seen that guy at pacific..... he's so proud when he walks off his car
AUDI TT wow.... haha....
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: 1028CiViC
[hr]Originally posted by: netcbc

sorry to bring this thread back, but ur right, it IS the same guy, i was tailing him after an exam, two big mufflers, Blow Off Valve, his alignment is messed from lowers, his back wheels are like this / \ , he seemed pretty calm on the highway when i was blasting it, i think he was a fob?? cbc guys aren't usually that rich??[hr]
it's a chinese guy i 've seen that guy at pacific..... he's so proud when he walks off his car
AUDI TT wow.... haha....[hr]
oh pretty proud eh, hmm well all i could do was try to blind him from the back but he 0wned me with HID projectors
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

haha...TT's are bright..keke... both of u guys blind me....for sure~!
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

well lets all get hid.. and blind him... and make his eyes blind hehe
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

[hr]Originally posted by: ice2000
well lets all get hid.. and blind him... and make his eyes blind hehe[hr]
$$$$$ wish i had the money
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

well we do a group buy.. so it will be cheaper~~!! hee
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

great idea.~ ...
but i rather use the cash for sth else..
Old 12-15-2002
Registered!!

ya for geting someone's xmas present~ HINT HINT ~~~~~~! blue car!

Quick Reply: OT: SHAME ON YOU!~~