Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Parts that make a Civic "JDM style" Ride pictures included!!

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
You are the bestz0rz
Old 09-22-2005
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
Damn.... 7 pages and not one single mention to a squash airfreshener... And you call yourself JDMers.... For Shame......
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
^^^ lol well i have that too

bottom right of the pic

Old 09-22-2005
Crack kills... But then again... So do I...

notoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the roughnotoriouspyro is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
^^^ lol well i have that too

bottom right of the pic

I gots mine too... But I stopped using it after at my last outdoor Carshow it attracted bee's like a ****...
Old 09-23-2005
For the love of House Music... Defected.com

05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough05_ CivicJDM is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by cubanmike26
Some very nice rices, young & old...some are from members here, some not...but they all got something JDM style

and my favorite ride...
^^Vida is the ultimate ride...
Old 09-23-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
jdm yo! you can't even buy these here and its only for sedan

Old 09-23-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
^^****...forgot about those...
Old 09-23-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
The real JDM yo!!

Old 09-24-2005
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice

Useless parts

Last edited by civicvtec1ps; 09-24-2005 at 03:54 AM.
Old 09-24-2005

^^Yeah, what's that yellow actuator looking thing for?
Old 09-24-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
engine vibration damper
Old 09-24-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
had to show us up huh civicvtec1ps :-p haha, sooo dope.
Old 09-24-2005

Interesting how that engine damper is attached to the USB...I'd have imagined it's placed somewhere else...
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

SimonTek is an unknown quantity at this point
curiousity, Since people in the states try to duplicate a JDM car, I wonder if in other countries people try to do the same and make a US car.
Old 10-07-2005

ncirom2003 will become famous soon enough
sorry to ruin it for you guys but last i checked in japan civics dont come stock with CF parts anywhere nevermind the hood and trunk.
and yes the white CTR (modded to look like one anyways) is the true JDM look, not a clean show car with some blacked out parts and a few things seen more commonly in japan as you guys seem to think of it.
Old 10-07-2005

Originally Posted by SimonTek
curiousity, Since people in the states try to duplicate a JDM car, I wonder if in other countries people try to do the same and make a US car.
its very possible they do it with cars such as camaros' monte carlos mustangs all the cars that are nice domestics here, id imagine that in other countries they all have smaller engines with less options or poorer looks, which is the version we get here of the civic. however i doubt japanese people USDM their chevys....that they dont have.
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
you can call any crap JDM....nowdays...
"JDM is rice if you go to far with it. Your a RICER using JDM to hide your true comings..."
now im going to critize and say this thread has gone to far! Your acting like ricers wanting JDM side markers and JDM coin cases for christ sake, why do you want a JDM center council? it servs no purpose and it looks like *** in a 7thgen

PLZ for the love of god learn from this man

^JDM
rest you guys. no sorry!!
this is my opinon
ohh ya YES he has a K20A
"HE is the lord of JDM on this site!!"
Gearbox is the "lord of OEM parts"
talk to these two and learn what is done right
This might be a stupid question, but does this civic only have a front lip and im guessing a rear lip and no side skirts?
Old 10-07-2005

Originally Posted by scrimp
This might be a stupid question, but does this civic only have a front lip and im guessing a rear lip and no side skirts?
thats correct, and IMO it looks good without them.
Old 10-07-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ncirom2003
thats correct, and IMO it looks good without them.
yeah, it looks like a b3ast
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Yeahh, I like it that way too. What kind of lips are they?
Old 10-07-2005

crazea03 will become famous soon enough
they hfp-honda factory performance lips
Old 10-07-2005
Registered!!

haha its for all the haters, its MADDDDD JeeeY dEEEEE EMMM

homemade ctr lights

whats more jdm than real jdm?

HOMEMADE JDM SON!
Old 10-07-2005

you say jdm way too much, and those do look wicked nice but theyre more orange than the CTR lights in your thread about it.
Old 10-09-2005
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
MegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud ofMegaHurtz has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by infinite012
coin holder! it replaces one of those panels to the side of your steering wheel. that part that holds the side mirror control, cruise control, sunroof/moonroof control (if you have one).
pic? my car has like a drop down cubby thing that looks like it's made for coins, I thought that all hondas had that... its just a small cubby that doesnt fit much else.

btw green rims are so JDM! (seriously)
Old 10-09-2005
Registered!!

you say jdm way too much, and those do look wicked nice but theyre more orange than the CTR lights in your thread about it.
yea some people with the city lights just use a regular white bulb, i didnt want that. so i used amber.
Old 10-09-2005

jamesandrew58 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by stpyro8
I gots mine too... But I stopped using it after at my last outdoor Carshow it attracted bee's like a ****...
haha
Old 10-13-2005
omgwtfbbq mod.

spoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to allspoonEM is a name known to all
sorry to ruin it for you guys but last i checked in japan civics dont come stock with CF parts anywhere nevermind the hood and trunk.
and yes the white CTR (modded to look like one anyways) is the true JDM look, not a clean show car with some blacked out parts and a few things seen more commonly in japan as you guys seem to think of it.
you are correct in saying that civics in japan dont come stock with CF parts, this is true. HOWEVER, just because we go for a JDM "style" doesnt mean we are trying to replicate stock JDM cars. In Japan, CF is crazy on some of the aftermarket cars over there. They have CF everything. haha. So having CF parts is still a JDM style because thats where it mostly became popular in the JDM aftermarket.
Old 10-14-2005

The front lip on this pic by itsef doesn't look bad really..but imo kinda makes the car on the sides and rear look uhm...I don't know..incomplete?
I've seen a lot of "JDM inspired" vics around here and they all seem to follow that trend: only a front lip like mugen, spoon or type R, whatever..but I always thought that true "JDM style" was the lip kit around the whole car.
Am I mistaken?
Old 10-14-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MegaHurtz
pic? my car has like a drop down cubby thing that looks like it's made for coins, I thought that all hondas had that... its just a small cubby that doesnt fit much else.

btw green rims are so JDM! (seriously)
From my car:

Old 10-14-2005
Registered!!

^^^ hahaha dope!!!

Quick Reply: Parts that make a Civic "JDM style" Ride pictures included!!