Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Parts that make a Civic "JDM style" Ride pictures included!!

Old 08-04-2005

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Parts that make a Civic "JDM style" Ride pictures included!!

Ok, although JDM is usually only for sedans in Asia, many have follow that path here for their Coupes as well and imo they look awesome!!
There was thread a while back on this, but couldn't find it.
Anyways...I've grouped some of the "JDM style parts", but I'm sure I'm missing a few, please list the rest and correct me if I'm mistaken...

-Clear Headlights
-Side markers
-folding mirrors
-RS Lip & grill
- RS/Type R sideskirts?
-rear lip?
-CF Hood/Trunk??
-16x7 wheels
-Tail lights

and the rest...

Last edited by cubanmike26; 08-06-2005 at 11:54 AM.
Old 08-04-2005
::+::My Girlfriend is hot, but I'm still GAY::+::

yourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura aboutyourinmyw0rld has a spectacular aura about
volks LE 37
Old 08-04-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
RS gauges
Old 08-04-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
keep'm coming
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I've almost got everything on the list
Old 08-04-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
door sill thing???
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

genexrocket has a spectacular aura aboutgenexrocket has a spectacular aura about
authentic japanese license plate?? lol... dun worry i don't put mine on my car
Old 08-04-2005

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
ooo that sticker that the student drivers put on their bumpers. it's like a V shape thing, green on one side, yellow on the other. you know what i'm talking about?
Old 08-04-2005

lol...yeah
Old 08-04-2005
G'z UP

Killacamshaft has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Yellow city lights or headlights(the color they illuminate)
Old 08-04-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
jdm skickers
jdm cup holder
jdm cell phone holder
jmd everything

j/k anyways i know there is more i just cant think of... but for basics those are good to start off with
Old 08-04-2005

coin holder! it replaces one of those panels to the side of your steering wheel. that part that holds the side mirror control, cruise control, sunroof/moonroof control (if you have one).
Old 08-04-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by infinite012
coin holder! it replaces one of those panels to the side of your steering wheel. that part that holds the side mirror control, cruise control, sunroof/moonroof control (if you have one).
I got one of those for my car and my wife's
Old 08-04-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Everything is JDM it seems. On the cover of Honda Tuning it said a RSX turbo was JDM but it had freagin Konig rims, cf hood, and a bunch of crap that looked nothing like the JDM parts you're mentioning. Lets keep this thread Honda JDM:

How about, and I know these aren't civic parts - but its damn hard to find cool parts made only for the EM / ES:

ITR shift boot - fits
DC5 ITR center console - fits...kinda
Rear disc brakes
DC5 22mm rear sway bar
Old 08-04-2005
Banned

01redJDM is on a distinguished road
I'm not sure if "type R" spoiler considered JDM?
Old 08-04-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
on a sedan shaved side moldings look awesome like the civic rs
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

messiah is an unknown quantity at this point
footlight!
Old 08-04-2005
Premium Member

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
i thought it was blacked out lights with the amdber still there for jdm, yellow fogs, different grill, red gauges (well rx version) ,folding mirrors, tail lights, side markers, rs type stuff
Old 08-04-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
my JDM list
-JDM 2003 Tail Lights
-JDM Power Folding Mirrors
-JDM OEM Honda ION fog lights
-JDM DC5 side markers
-JDM RS Grill w/ real RS emblem
-DIY JDM blacked out head lights
-JDM Theory decal
-JDM Auto Security decal
-True yellow headlight caps
annnnnnnd.... 4 doors. lol

and i have one more thing i might do. i haven't seen anyone do it yet on our cars. but shh...its a secret.
Old 08-04-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
this is jdm 2004-2005...just take a good look and you'll see what u need

(front shot anyways)

here are some more

http://www.honda.co.jp/auto-lineup/c...lib/index.html
Old 08-04-2005

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
on a sedan shaved side moldings look awesome like the civic rs
that looks good, but then i will have to patch up the hole, no???
or is it just stuck on with adhesive?
Old 08-04-2005

Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
that looks good, but then i will have to patch up the hole, no???
or is it just stuck on with adhesive?
on USDM cars, you're going to have to patch the holes. on TDM or JDM cars i think they're just glued on.

but then again, i have no hands on experience with this.
Old 08-04-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
you can call any crap JDM....nowdays...
"JDM is rice if you go to far with it. Your a RICER using JDM to hide your true comings..."
now im going to critize and say this thread has gone to far! Your acting like ricers wanting JDM side markers and JDM coin cases for christ sake, why do you want a JDM center council? it servs no purpose and it looks like *** in a 7thgen

PLZ for the love of god learn from this man

^JDM
rest you guys. no sorry!!
this is my opinon
ohh ya YES he has a K20A
"HE is the lord of JDM on this site!!"
Gearbox is the "lord of OEM parts"
talk to these two and learn what is done right

Last edited by WhiteCastle; 08-04-2005 at 08:40 PM.
Old 08-04-2005
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
hummmmm lets see.....some over priced "stock" parts id say
Old 08-04-2005
I just burnt my tongue

Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
you can call any crap JDM....nowdays...
"JDM is rice if you go to far with it. Your a RICER using JDM to hide your true comings..."
now im going to critize and say this thread has gone to far! Your acting like ricers wanting JDM side markers and JDM coin cases for christ sake, why do you want a JDM center council? it servs no purpose and it looks like *** in a 7thgen

PLZ for the love of god learn from this man

^JDM
rest you guys. no sorry!!
this is my opinon
ohh ya YES he has a K20A
"HE is the lord of JDM on this site!!"
Gearbox is the "lord of OEM parts"
talk to these two and learn what is done right
agree to dissagree...u forgot all those people with actual JDM cars...like those guys who live in japan or maylaysia or thailand...they have real civic rs' and other civic ferios which are RHD and everything else... but than again JUNcivic's ride is one of the nicest out there

oh and to answer the side molding question which i do have hands on experience with is on the USDM cars yes u have to patch up holes...and on TDM/JDM your still have to patch up holes...they make different door skins for those cars which have sidemolding and which dont have them...if u wanna buy sidemoldings than they give u door skins with holes and if u dont they have the ones stamped without holes...when i was in korea 2 years ago i had friends which had civics one ferio stock and one ferio rs and the ferio stock wanted to shave the side moldings so i watched him take it off just to see that there were holes...at that time i had no idea about auto body and now im a few months away from ASE certification in auto body and basic tune up certification

Last edited by ragingSPAM; 08-04-2005 at 08:48 PM.
Old 08-04-2005
Registered!!

FATRACER is an unknown quantity at this point
forgot onething window visors
Old 08-04-2005

^oH YEAH!
Old 08-04-2005
That is not an ordinary rabbit tis the most foul cruel beast

WhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of lightWhiteCastle is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by ragingSPAM
agree to dissagree...u forgot all those people with actual JDM cars...like those guys who live in japan or maylaysia or thailand...they have real civic rs' and other civic ferios which are RHD and everything else... but than again JUNcivic's ride is one of the nicest out there

oh and to answer the side molding question which i do have hands on experience with is on the USDM cars yes u have to patch up holes...and on TDM/JDM your still have to patch up holes...they make different door skins for those cars which have sidemolding and which dont have them...if u wanna buy sidemoldings than they give u door skins with holes and if u dont they have the ones stamped without holes...when i was in korea 2 years ago i had friends which had civics one ferio stock and one ferio rs and the ferio stock wanted to shave the side moldings so i watched him take it off just to see that there were holes...at that time i had no idea about auto body and now im a few months away from ASE certification in auto body and basic tune up certification
Most real JDM cars I see just go with the flow in aftermarket style, they arent trying to add more crap just for JDm rep, because they are JDM confusing , hope that made sense
Old 08-04-2005

chrome window trim. the thing that goes all the way around the top door halves
Old 08-04-2005
I just burnt my tongue

Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
Most real JDM cars I see just go with the flow in aftermarket style, they arent trying to add more crap just for JDm rep, because they are JDM confusing , hope that made sense

a lil ...lol

also for the 04-05 there is that new ferio grill that looks fukin sick...i would get one if i could

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Parts that make a Civic "JDM style" Ride pictures included!!