Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Parts that make a Civic "JDM style" Ride pictures included!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2005
DU MA Con Cac

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Em2onCPRs is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by WhiteCastle
you can call any crap JDM....nowdays...
"JDM is rice if you go to far with it. Your a RICER using JDM to hide your true comings..."
now im going to critize and say this thread has gone to far! Your acting like ricers wanting JDM side markers and JDM coin cases for christ sake, why do you want a JDM center council? it servs no purpose and it looks like *** in a 7thgen

PLZ for the love of god learn from this man

^JDM
rest you guys. no sorry!!
this is my opinon
ohh ya YES he has a K20A
"HE is the lord of JDM on this site!!"
Gearbox is the "lord of OEM parts"
talk to these two and learn what is done right

Why talk to those people? there's a lot of members on this site that has "jdm inspired" cars. What makes jun civic the lord of jdm on this site (yes, your opinion but its filthy) . All he has is k20r, 5 lug rsx-r wheels, shiftknob and steering wheel. Everything else jdm AFTERMARKET. Which mostly everyone thats into jdm scene has that already. My opinion there's a lot of guys on this site that you can seek help. For myself i like to give props to all other jdm inspired members on this site. that know how to throw it down. To name a few Bergtomaru, 02civic_rida, ikon_em2, nytryder2k2, Whiteciv <--this is the guy you need to learn from, briem2jdm, mach, tricky, civichx01, sifusexc, hondakorn, hankangunduz, centurioncivic, umboutwo, jdm em2 etc etcc. there's a lot more but this what i know from the top of my head. Yes, juncivic looks better than mine, well thats just for now

Last edited by Em2onCPRs; 08-06-2005 at 12:30 AM.
Old 08-06-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
lol its funny how people wanna go jdm and they go all out then get je pistons and JG eldebrock manifold on there jdm type-r mtr
Old 08-06-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by dru106
Its ok my son lol, just accept who and what we are
haha

bro, if i ever drive down to LA we should do a photoshoot of our cars! that would be HOTT!
it would be like the double mint gum twins. ahahah!
Old 08-06-2005
DU MA Con Cac

Originally Posted by allmotor
lol its funny how people wanna go jdm and they go all out then get je pistons and JG eldebrock manifold on there jdm type-r mtr
well you going to see a lot of that. their some true jdm-ers that have some usdm modified parts.
Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Heres the thing....... I think people make way to big a deal out of this whole thing. and trust me i hear it all the time from one of my friends here, "Your car isnt JDM" of corse its not! its the style that im going for. but when it all comes down to it, Ive done my car to what i wanted, not what n e one else wants, so they can talk all the **** they want and argue the point all day if they'd like, but at the end of the day my name is on the title not theirs. as for JUNCIVIC having a USDM part here and there, ur kidding me right? who cares! geez, he has a k20a, thats enough for me.

I guess what im trying to say, and ive said this in all the "JDM threads" is this......... WE all know what "JDM" really is, so why hear it again from all these people, people keep saying it as if we've never heard it. we all have a goal for our car and we know what we want to do with it, if its a style that ur going after, JDM, Euro, ect.... then go for it. As for the people deffending the "Technicalities" of the Jspec style, who are you helping? cough cough, thats all, thats my .02 and i have to say eveyrones car that was posted so far in the list is very very nicely done.

Last edited by 02civic_rida; 08-06-2005 at 09:58 AM.
Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
Heres the thing....... I think people make way to big a deal out of this whole thing. and trust me i hear it all the time from one of my friends here, "Your car isnt JDM" of corse its not! its the style that im going for. but when it all comes down to it, Ive done my car to what i wanted, not what n e one else wants, so they can talk all the **** they want and argue the point all day if they'd like, but at the end of the day my name is on the title not theirs. as for JUNCIVIC having a USDM part here and there, ur kidding me right? who cares! geez, he has a k20a, thats enough for me.

I guess what im trying to say, and ive said this in all the "JDM threads" is this......... WE all know what "JDM" really is, so why hear it again from all these people, people keep saying it as if we've never heard it. we all have a goal for our car and we know what we want to do with it, if its a style that ur going after, JDM, Euro, ect.... then go for it. As for the people deffending the "Technicalities" of the Jspec style, who are you helping? cough cough, thats all, thats my .02 and i have to say eveyrones car that was posted so far in the list is very very nicely done.
Old 08-06-2005
. . . The Master Debater . . .

amhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura aboutamhtown01 has a spectacular aura about
If you get a car from over sea's and you ship it over as is, and compare it to the same car in the U.S. that TRIES to be JDM with JDM parts. That stock car is gonna smoke the JDM'ness out of the U.S. one. but eh, what evers...its 8:45 am im going to sleep. haha, busted an all nighter.
Old 08-06-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida

Very well said man!
I appreciate you guys support on this thread...
I know it and we can't help it, there's always going to be meticulous, technical ppl which would extend everything far beyond the norms, but I give a rat's *** to what they say Don't get me wrong, I don't mind ppl commenting, what I dislike is them bashing & persuading others into what they believe...
...like 02civic_rida said, what we do with our cars represents our own unique style, I know many here would have had their cars turned out completely JDM if they had access to all the parts they needed, but that's the very reason why I named this thread: Parts that make the vics "JDM STYLE"
Everyone got that??!! Good!!

You are welocome BergTomaru.
...as for the list of cars, thanks for naming the other members, I couldn't really remember that many, but they will be added as well if I can find pics...

Last edited by cubanmike26; 08-06-2005 at 11:52 AM.
Old 08-06-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
cf hood + trunk isnt jdm.
it could be aftermarket jdm..but its not oem.
Old 08-06-2005

cubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of lightcubanmike26 is a glorious beacon of light
some more rides...still missing many...

Old 08-06-2005
Registered!!

ironcow is on a distinguished road
technially jdm is a sedan so that leaves the coupes out of the mix
Old 08-06-2005

Yes, we all know that, thanks for reminding us...
Old 08-06-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
yeah in know em2oncp but its like a trend that most people r followin. Its still cool and is most of time always clean, but u dont have to buy jdm everything to make ur car clean. And yeah i laugh when people say look at my clean jdm ek then when u see the mtr they have a aem cai or all american bolt-on parts. Or they might have a jdm oil cap. But yeah i see what u saying.
Old 08-06-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
I have jdm boxers (made in japan) soo take THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol
Old 08-07-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by HondaKorn
I have jdm boxers (made in japan) soo take THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol

thats what im talking about! bro are u up! wheres the party at!??? i need to hang iwth ur crew homie!????? JDM OWNZ!!! jo!! bwahahha :P
Old 08-07-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
i have side markers i love them!!
Old 08-07-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by cubanmike26
some more rides...still missing many...

Many parts on those rides made in the USA. Is that still JDM?
Old 08-07-2005

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by blouisgod
see below

Last edited by Supermex; 08-07-2005 at 11:26 AM.
Old 08-07-2005

^^It'd be sweet to have access to original Japanese parts, but like you said overrated and overpriced.
I'll stick w/ those "american made parts" that give the jdm appeal...anyways, when you are driving...who's gonna know if they are original or replicas?, unless you told them or they could get a real closer look to your parts.
Old 08-07-2005

supermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to allsupermex is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Supermex
No there are not!.
I'll called them slightly modifed cars.
Or clean highly modifed engine cars.
I think that's why they call trhem JDM STYLE
Personaly if I see JDM on any parts it will just mean that I'll be spending lot's of money.
Overated and overpriced.

Very clean, very nice cars though!
k20swap jummy
Old 08-07-2005

No there are not!.
I'll called them slightly modifed cars.
Or clean highly modifed engine cars.
I think that's why they call trhem JDM STYLE
Personaly if I see JDM on any parts it will just mean that I'll be spending lot's of money.
Overated and overpriced.

Very clean, very nice cars though!
k20swap jummy

Dam double post
Old 08-07-2005

...must have been a long night for you yesterday...he he...
Old 08-07-2005

Originally Posted by cubanmike26
...must have been a long night for you yesterday...he he...
Yes
Drinking mojitos and bear all night
Old 08-08-2005
DU MA Con Cac

Originally Posted by blouisgod

No, they are not jdm but they usually are called jdm inspired or jdm style loooks. but, can be class in jdm aftermarket.
Old 08-22-2005
Registered!!

mrheeltoe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by FATRACER
forgot onething window visors

Yeah, can't forget those....

JDM is just a style....JDM in the sense we look at it really is our USDM style. You don't see cars in Japan that look like our JDM ideal....
Old 08-22-2005
Registered!!

qik1 is an unknown quantity at this point
in japan they have to have that on their cars if they've been driving for less than 2 yrs.

Originally Posted by Caucasian.Asian
i see people who are about 25-30 years old with that thing on there car at shows.
Old 08-22-2005
Registered!!

qik1 is an unknown quantity at this point
i'm a US MARINE and was in japn for the whole year of 2004 it is for DRIVERS WHO HAS HAD THERE LICENSE FOR LESS THAN 2 YRS

Originally Posted by infinite012
is it? i thought someone said it was for student drivers. i can't argue with someone from thailand. they're closer to japan than i am lol
Old 09-12-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
lmfao crap i didnt make any of those picture spreads... =*( LOL
Old 09-12-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
dunno if its been mentioned by me or anyone else b4 in this thread but they forgot shaved sidemoldings...in japan sidemoldings are an option which most ppl dont get
Old 09-22-2005
Registered!!

cant get more JDM than this yo!!!

Ctr replicaz

hhahahhaha jk... but its a sneak peek of what i did today, i'll have full pics up next week.

Quick Reply: Parts that make a Civic "JDM style" Ride pictures included!!