Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Night Shots....

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Night Shots....

Sup everyone decided to try my hand at taking some night photos again...any comments welcome, constructive critisism prefered over flaming! Anyhow, hope you guys enjoy...

^^Tried a black and white...kinda like the way the wheels turned out...different...

This is the view through the windshield at the backboard of my trunk set-up...it is a Diamond Audio Logo with a Red Neon lighting it up...

The...

Thanks for looking everyone....
Old 07-27-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
looks sic in the dark too.
Old 07-27-2005
TAQUITOS!!!!

gh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the roughgh0st is a jewel in the rough
is that off kelly?...:X
Old 07-27-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Originally Posted by allmotor
looks sic in the dark too.
Thanks Matt!!

Originally Posted by gh0st
is that off kelly?...:X
Naw its off of Mariners Dr.

Last edited by KnocturnalEM2; 07-27-2005 at 04:15 AM.
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
i cant see it.... tripod ownz y0! and also, leave ur shutter open a lil longer, or u can practice using ur night time flash setting... From what i can see, the car looks good. and luv the "END" shot
Old 07-27-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
definitely need to learn that camera, buddy. longer shutter settings and a lower ISO will help to improve your night time photography. you will also be required to use a tripod for this.

nice civic, though. what kind of rims?
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

bOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enoughbOoStEd042dr will become famous soon enough
a....daytime pics maybe?
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Shifty is on a distinguished road
too dark
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
Thats a real knocturnal civic..Looks good from whatever I can see.
Old 07-27-2005
Let's see if I know the ledge

tricky is on a distinguished road
yes way too dark, not enough contrast, resolution is too low would be my critism. angles are your friend, its a little more than taking a picture, you have to find an angle that is flattering for your car, as chessy as that may sound...our cars look like sh*t from some angles and amazing from others.

1. your current pic (i flipped it to illustrate my point)
2. an older pic taken with a really bad camera - almost same angle but I used some blurring and coloring to cover up such a weak lo-res shot
3. taken with a slightly better camera and almost the same angle too, I think you should shoot at the highest res you can and try to show more of your wheel so you got a better focal point
4. I just touched up your pic a bit, for better or worse haha, but since it was really lo-res to begin with it was hard not making it look all pixel like...

hope this kinda helps and by no means am i suggesting i take good photos, but ive had pretty good success taking pics of my car and making it look better than it really is...haha...

Old 07-27-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

Damn...lots of great comments there...will definately learn my camera now!!! Thanks everyone for the great input! Later I will go through and give it a good reading...in a hurry right now!! Anyhow, the Rims are ADR Scorpio's, however they will be leaving soon for a set of Axxis custom painted with lip!!! Thanks again everyone for the awesome input, I will process it better later!!
Old 07-27-2005
Registered!!

Wolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura aboutWolfgang5884 has a spectacular aura about
too dark for me
Old 07-27-2005
formerly 2k1CivicRacer

S2KREY is on a distinguished road
kinda dark
Old 07-27-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

Originally Posted by infinite012
definitely need to learn that camera, buddy. longer shutter settings and a lower ISO will help to improve your night time photography. you will also be required to use a tripod for this.....
Thanks for the suggestions there...I just got my tripod so I am learning how to use it, LOL!! I also need to read up on the different functions of my camera!!! Rep+ for joo for the help!!

Originally Posted by tricky
yes way too dark, not enough contrast, resolution is too low would be my critism. angles are your friend, its a little more than taking a picture, you have to find an angle that is flattering for your car, as chessy as that may sound...our cars look like sh*t from some angles and amazing from others.

1. your current pic (i flipped it to illustrate my point)
2. an older pic taken with a really bad camera - almost same angle but I used some blurring and coloring to cover up such a weak lo-res shot
3. taken with a slightly better camera and almost the same angle too, I think you should shoot at the highest res you can and try to show more of your wheel so you got a better focal point
4. I just touched up your pic a bit, for better or worse haha, but since it was really lo-res to begin with it was hard not making it look all pixel like...

hope this kinda helps and by no means am i suggesting i take good photos, but ive had pretty good success taking pics of my car and making it look better than it really is...haha...
An awesome write up there...thanks a lot much appreciated! Lots of info to use, I took the pics im 1.2mp to limit size when i posted them! Next time not gonna do that, LOL!! Thanks again for all the help...Rep+ for joo also for the help!!!

Originally Posted by 1siksivik
looks real clean bro. what kind of rims are those? i like 'em. keepin it clean is the way its suppose to be.

good job
Yup love the clean look!!! Cool rockin the top five in the sig...wtg!!!!

Thanks again everyone for the comments...I love my car and any constructive critisism to make it better is much appreciated!!