Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

any1 have a c/f center console?

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
any1 have a c/f center console?

Does anyone here have a c/f center console where the shifter and the emer. brake are? If so, where did u get urs? How much did u pay? and do u have any pics? Im lookin for something like this:

The cheapest place I saw was at handaacessories.com for 60 bucks
Old 07-24-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
it's just an overlay. not actual CF...
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I got this one off ebay
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I used to have the honda factory C/F trim kit and it looks like **** up-close so I got this one its much better
Old 07-24-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
well, technically they are ALL overlays lol,but the h and a one is just paper
Old 07-24-2005
Registered!!

scrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of lightscrimp is a glorious beacon of light
Really, its just an overlay?? Thats disappointing then Ill just look for it on eBay then if its better looking than H and A. Thanks for the info
Old 07-25-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
Yeah the H and A one is garbage, it's basically a sheet of people that has a carbon fiber photoshop job printed on it lmfao
Old 07-25-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
I got mine from NYC dashes. Mine is real red and black CF but just sticks on like the rest. I had an ebay one, but the quality doesnt compare. This was definately more expensive though.
Old 07-25-2005
Registered!!

Thats nice lookin sooner. Im on the website now...did u get the molded or flat dash kit? Do u know what the difference is?

EDIT: Nevermind I found my answer right on the site http://www.nycdashes.com/molded-vs-flat-dash-kits.html

Last edited by scrimp; 07-25-2005 at 09:44 AM.
Old 07-25-2005

soonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the roughsoonercivic is a jewel in the rough
yeah mine cost about 150, which is about 40 bucks cheaper than anyone elses. When i first got it, i couldnt stop looking at it while i was driving lol. I think ive got some closer pics at home. If you want ill check tonight when i get off work.
Old 07-25-2005
Registered!!

Yeahh, that would be cool if u could get me some up close shots. Im thinking about getting it.
Old 07-25-2005
Registered!!

joelwastaken is an unknown quantity at this point
Does anybody have any problems with these kits cracking or peeling off in hot weather? Im definatly set on one of the nyc carbon fiber kits but i do live in AZ where itll hit 115-120 in the summer which makes it about 160 or so in your car. So yea if theres problems with peeling or cracking ill probably just go with the honda 3 piece one instead so id have less pieces to deal with if people were having problems with these kits and heat.
Old 07-25-2005

Well, im in Oklahoma, we get 100-105 easy. My car is black, so it gets 150 and up in there without a problem. When i applied mine, i cleaned the surfaces like 10 times. I havent had any problems to date. Had the kit on since february.
Old 07-25-2005

Originally Posted by scrimp
Yeahh, that would be cool if u could get me some up close shots. Im thinking about getting it.
Ill check tonight when i get home, pretty sure i have some.
Old 07-25-2005
Ace Ventura

my05civic24 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by soonercivic
I got mine from NYC dashes. Mine is real red and black CF but just sticks on like the rest. I had an ebay one, but the quality doesnt compare. This was definately more expensive though.

I got the same kit, but I got mine from wowtrim.com out of NJ. I paid around $214 with shipping to arizona. I love it. I have closer pics on my cardomain site. Just look at my signature to get the website
Old 07-25-2005

your car is clean man. I like it. we have the same interior except for the guages. lol