Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New 20's

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Looks like a tight fit. Looks real good though
Old 07-07-2005
You bought a used dog??

def01tones will become famous soon enough
ive been wanting to get the reverbs but in 18's. and u got them in 20's!!!! that **** just blows my mind!! i look up to u bullet.
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

joelwastaken is an unknown quantity at this point
k the only part i dont like is that your brakes look like theyre from a toy car now...

you should invest in some bigger brakes just for looks

but ya that thing is fuggin siiiiihihiihihihihihihihhiiiiick
Old 07-07-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
i think thats officially the biggest rims anyone ever put on a 7thgen
Old 07-07-2005

sw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the roughsw388integra is a jewel in the rough
Old 07-07-2005
Bush fu(king party,mother fu(king hand job.
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Teh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to allTeh_Sare is a name known to all
dude those are friggin sweet. and the colour..omg.
your car all in all is very very humpable.
Old 07-07-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
I LOVE the new rims, i didnt realy feel you old ones... But I DEFFINATLY LOVE the new ones! Props!
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

wheamahm0n3yat is an unknown quantity at this point
nice........ u must keep your car garage kept because i lived in austin for about 2 1/2 years now and i still havent seen your car in person...... and i work for the city and i be all over austin
Old 07-07-2005
Jap-Euro Fusion

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Boilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to beholdBoilermaker1 is a splendid one to behold
They look cartoonish to me, but my stance on enormous wheels is well known.
The brake comment... yeah, thats true, not to mention 20" wheels make 10" rotors look dumb as ****. Do yourself 2 favors.... get bigger brakes so your car stops without overheating the brakes, and fill your wheel up with something.
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Thanks everyone. For the sponsorship, Axis doesn't give out full sponsorships, only partial. So I only paid $800 for them. And yea I definately need a big brake upgrade for sure. Hopefully soon I'll get it. And yea my car is garage kept. I drive it around every now and then.
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

whoa is an unknown quantity at this point
U stupid bitch.... >=)
Old 07-07-2005
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
i like ur car..it looks very good...u must be a baller
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

EM2typeflex is an unknown quantity at this point
Blackbullet its obvious you're a respected member judging from the amount of posts in such little time. I think anyone who does something different to their civic is pleasing to my eye, rice or not. rjsowcky had a nice willwood brake kit for sale, wish I could of took it off his hands, too bad I had already spend money on aem rotors all around.
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by EM2typeflex
Blackbullet its obvious you're a respected member judging from the amount of posts in such little time. I think anyone who does something different to their civic is pleasing to my eye, rice or not. rjsowcky had a nice willwood brake kit for sale, wish I could of took it off his hands, too bad I had already spend money on aem rotors all around.
Thank you sir, I appreciate it. And I appreciate everyones elses comments also.
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
you are officially pimping....
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
THEY LOOK LIKE 16"s
Old 07-07-2005
Let's see if I know the ledge

tricky is on a distinguished road
your car is probably the one show car on here that I thought was done very tastefully, right color combo, audio, interior, but i'm gonna have to say that those look way too big, the last rims you had fit your car perfectly. Will you get extra points for bigger wheels at shows? sorry mind my ignorance...haha
Old 07-07-2005
Titanium Metallic. You got a problem with that?

Nodnero has a spectacular aura aboutNodnero has a spectacular aura about
I kinda agree with 1sikEM2. I applaud the fact for going all out with the show, and especially with the choice of rims. That alone should be applauded. I love the Reverbs, esp since they have the "Hollow Spoke Tech" thing going on. However, iono, it might just be my taste that they look slightly overdone especially in regards in matching the fender wells. The front looks alright, but Im not feeling the back. I think the Reverbs in 19s would have been the perfect fit, just like your Se7en Mods were.

Either way . . . still gotta love it. I like the color flow better with these tho.
Old 07-07-2005
The blackbeauty ES1.

jhonsok is an unknown quantity at this point
those are BIG ! but nice rims..but BIG ~!
Old 07-07-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
damm those are big mac
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

Originally Posted by Nodnero
I kinda agree with 1sikEM2. I applaud the fact for going all out with the show, and especially with the choice of rims. That alone should be applauded. I love the Reverbs, esp since they have the "Hollow Spoke Tech" thing going on. However, iono, it might just be my taste that they look slightly overdone especially in regards in matching the fender wells. The front looks alright, but Im not feeling the back. I think the Reverbs in 19s would have been the perfect fit, just like your Se7en Mods were.

Either way . . . still gotta love it. I like the color flow better with these tho.
Yea, I just told myself that if I ever sold my rims (the seven mods) that I was either gonna get some 3 piece 19's or I would get some 20's. The chance came up for the 20's so I went with them first. But thanks for the way you posted your comment. I appriciate it.
Old 07-08-2005
Registered!!

technick03 is an unknown quantity at this point
imo you have the sickest ride on this site, much respect for you !!!! you definately pulled off the 20's. keep it up
Old 07-08-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
I always said 20's could be done, our wheel wells are freeking huge compared to the size of our car......but every time I found a 7th gen with 20's it looked like crap......You are the first to make this setup work.....can't wait to see some glamour shots.....nice work.
Old 07-08-2005
let the devil out

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
considering everything else its sic looking
Old 07-08-2005
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by FALKEN
20's are dumb for a civic
say goodbye to your brakes and transmission
18's are the biggest I'd go for a civic, anything bigger looks stupid
your car must really be slow now

just kidding......it looks sick!!
Hahahahaha he beat me to it..

Hey black props to you for your originality.. Now part it out get the new 2006 Si and make that into your next show car
Old 07-08-2005
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Looks hot. Even if they weren't 20" in diameter the rim design is classic. I think it's pretty obvious you sacrificed this car's daily drivability in favour of show a long time ago, so in looking at it just as a show car, I'm in awe. Hell if I could fit 20's on my ride too I would but I can't afford a daily driver so my "show" car still has to take the beatings a daily driver would, and where I work I stress even having 19's. Props on the sponsorship and the nice rims.
Old 07-08-2005
Registered!!

SnowWhite00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good Job! Looks Awesome
Old 07-08-2005
Registered!!

exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
car looks sick man. wow!!!!
Old 07-08-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Ballin' out of control!!! Looks awesome Joseph... Hopefully we'll see you at another show sometime.... Oh and a nice brake setup would be awesome for your ride too man..
Old 07-08-2005
Life is better with 5lug

HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
looks good....now if you could fit 28's on there......hmmmmm