Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New 20's

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
New 20's

Got sponsored by Axis. They're 20x7.5 Axis Reverbs. 225/35/20 Nitto tires. The pictures kind of suck cause I just took them real quick with my camera phone. Plus the car is super dirty. They fit alright and didn't rub at all when the car is at regular height. But when I started to drop it, it rubbed everything. lol I had to roll the fenders in the rear and cut some of inside of the Xenon lip. In the front I had to cut off some of the inside of the fender. The part that the front bumper connects to fender. It's hard to explain. lol But in doing that I had to make new holes for the front bumper to connect. Same thing with the rear.

Now PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not write the usual "20's are dumb for a civic" type comments. I've already heard everything about a million times. I'm not trying at all to make my car fast and hardly drive the thing. It's a show car. If I could fit 26's on there I'd probably do it. lol So all the "Say goodbye to your brakes and transmission", "18's are the biggest I'd go for a civic, anything bigger looks stupid", "wow your car must really be slow now" and all the rest of those types of comments I'm not really wanting to hear. That's your opinion and I respect that. I don't want to come off as sounding like a d!ck, but I'm just sick of hearing those types of comments.

So anyways, I'll have better pics up later when the car is clean and I get a hold of the digi cam.

Last edited by blackbullet; 07-07-2005 at 04:39 PM.
Old 07-07-2005
Never Too Wide, Never Too Extreme

InOvAtStyL is on a distinguished road
WOW....that's sick. Congrats. Lookin good...
Old 07-07-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

2004_sq_champ is an unknown quantity at this point
kewl
Old 07-07-2005
Civicforums Junkie

FALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of lightFALKEN is a glorious beacon of light
20's are dumb for a civic
say goodbye to your brakes and transmission
18's are the biggest I'd go for a civic, anything bigger looks stupid
your car must really be slow now

just kidding......it looks sick!!
Old 07-07-2005
I am your Mom's Hero!!

KnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really niceKnocturnalEM2 is just really nice
Surprised...looks real clean IMO!!!!
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by FALKEN
20's are dumb for a civic
say goodbye to your brakes and transmission
18's are the biggest I'd go for a civic, anything bigger looks stupid
your car must really be slow now

just kidding......it looks sick!!
You're killing me smalls!!! lol
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

kismylx will become famous soon enough
if your gonna put 20"s on a civic go with bling bling all chrome not racing style black with chrome lip
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

Originally Posted by kismylx
if your gonna put 20"s on a civic go with bling bling all chrome not racing style black with chrome lip
Lol I'm the total opposite. I think bling bling 20's on a civic looks kind of weird. hehe But that's just me.
Old 07-07-2005
Once you go Black on Black, You Never Go Back.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
robo1040 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by kismylx

i disagree, that looks good man, i just put my 18's on and im already wanting to go bigger. i love the black and silver, just what i want to do.

(except i buy the imitations, no sponser for me)
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

Pitch_BlacK is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by blackbullet
Got sponsored by Axis. They're 20x7.5 Axis Reverbs. 225/35/20 Nitto tires. The pictures kind of suck cause I just took them real quick with my camera phone. Plus the car is super dirty. They fit alright and didn't rub at all when the car is at regular height. But when I started to drop it, it rubbed everything. lol I had to roll the fenders in the rear and cut some of inside of the Xenon lip. In the front I had to cut off some of the inside of the fender. The part that the front bumper connects to fender. It's hard to explain. lol But in doing that I had to make new holes for the front bumper to connect. Same thing with the rear.

Now PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE do not write the usual "20's are dumb for a civic" type comments. I've already heard everything about a million times. I'm not trying at all to make my car fast and hardly drive the thing. It's a show car. If I could fit 26's on there I'd probably do it. lol So all the "Say goodbye to your brakes and transmission", "18's are the biggest I'd go for a civic, anything bigger looks stupid", "wow your car must really be slow now" and all the rest of those types of comments I'm not really wanting to hear. That's your opinion and I respect that. I don't want to come off as sounding like a d!ck, but I'm just sick of hearing those types of comments.

So anyways, I'll have better pics up later when the car is clean and I get a hold of the digi cam.

Well, Just a thought here why would you post up your pictures on a forum if you don't want to hear negative comments and just all positive? I think that you have to be ready for any kind of comments if u decide to show off your car.

OMO its a lil bit big for that type of car but again it is your car so you can do whatever u want. Peaceout!
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

JDog2001CivicEX is an unknown quantity at this point
Those rears look frickin sick!!!

that's ridiculous
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

snoop801 is an unknown quantity at this point
I think the black and chrome is sick as hell.. Nice!
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

Originally Posted by Pitch_BlacK
Well, Just a thought here why would you post up your pictures on a forum if you don't want to hear negative comments and just all positive? I think that you have to be ready for any kind of comments if u decide to show off your car.

OMO its a lil bit big for that type of car but again it is your car so you can do whatever u want. Peaceout!
True true, maybe I should of been a little more specific. Like your comment was alright. I'm talking more about the people who say it a certain way I guess. The ones who say it in more of a "d!ckhead" type way. And it's usually the same people all the time.
Old 07-07-2005
7thgens official a$$hole

ajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to beholdajhdragon is a splendid one to behold
those are pure sex, the best looking 20's ive ever seen on a civic. so how about yo useel me those nice rims from your sig
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

I would bro, but I sold them a while back.
Old 07-07-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
i never thought you could even fit 20s on a vic, very very nice
Old 07-07-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
looks real good... but how in the hell you gonna turn with them? you know you can't always go straight...
Old 07-07-2005
The Legend

lol I have air suspension so I raise it up when I drive.
Old 07-07-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by blackbullet
lol I have air suspension so I raise it up when I drive.
nice!!!
Old 07-07-2005

eklipz will become famous soon enough
Ballin...
Old 07-07-2005
Don't Let Your Future Be Destroyed By My Past...

TRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of lightTRANX is a glorious beacon of light
dude it looks liek a die-cast car (sp?) looks sick!!!!!!
Old 07-07-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ajhdragon
those are pure sex, the best looking 20's ive ever seen on a civic.

I agree......those other cars that were posted with 20's looked horrible. These are really nice
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
nice wheels and i love the color of your car.
Old 07-07-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
i like. it does look oversized at some angles, but im diggin the black with lip.

most civics look rediculous with 20s because they dont have a flashy paint job, or other mods to go with it. yours is blended and looks nice. if that were my car, i would go with sick 19's like racing hart (imo). but your sponsored, so they provide you those rims at no cost?
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

susuking is on a distinguished road
what the .... sick sick stuff ....
Old 07-07-2005
Hey, I know Drew22Mader, the man with the sickest whip

Gixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to allGixxer is a name known to all
Man, Those are crazy! I've always thought Your Vic was one of the nicest. I think they look alot better than the last ones You had on there. Keep up the good work.
Old 07-07-2005
Registered!!

kronickz is an unknown quantity at this point
How much did you drop your car? i'm about to have some 20's on my vic.
Old 07-07-2005
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
I like it. It looks like a toy.
Old 07-07-2005
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice
nice...20's look sik
Old 07-07-2005
Banned

MiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to allMiamiUgen7 is a name known to all
dem dubz sure are rollin in da bling bling yo