Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

R U Serious!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blackdragon will become famous soon enoughblackdragon will become famous soon enough
Angry R U Serious!!

Just wanted you guys to know the brunt of this week for me.
Sunday, hating my job.

Monday, Found potential new job.

Tuesday, Went to interview for the new & better job.

Wednesday, Resigned from my current job.

Thursday, DAY-OFF (chilled all day).

Friday, Happy b/c I got paid.

Saturday, If you don't know florida has the worst fuking weather. With one week of work left I went to checkers for some lunch, after it had been raining like a ****. On the way back to work doing about 40mph in a 50mph zone b/c the road was pretty wet. Coming up on the intersection some 'ole' bastard in a BIG as Linc Towncar decides to pull across the road was on to make a U-turn thus going the opposite direction of me. With me less that 20yrds away he pulls out pretty slowly considering that he's trying to beat the light and if an (traffic). I slammed on the brake and turn right a little. My vic stopped pretty damn good considering it was raining, but i slid a edged the fuking curb at the gas station the ole bat was pulling out of and the front lip of my car got sooooooooooooo fuking scratched. Just the rim nothing on the body just the lip of the front passenger side rim. He countinued and didn't even stopped after hearing the screech of my tires. It was muggy and he had a plastic thingy over his plate but it was foggy, i called the cops, and cop so happened to be near the intersection (didn't witnessed it tho )
. He came over and asked me whaat happened and kept on telling me a was involved in a car accident and blah blah blah. He reported the thing and gave me the info and gave me my very first ticket for WRECKLESS DRIVING!!!!!! omfg thats what i said me and the rest of the ppl that were my bistandards, they were trying to talk to the cop but he was so thick headed and ****. He said that "my insurance should take care of your minor vechiluar damage".

I'm kinda tried of writing now will post pics later guys
Old 06-18-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
fight it in court
Old 06-18-2005
Boredom causes changes ;)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Karumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura aboutKarumba has a spectacular aura about
Exactly .. get those bystanders names/numbers and take it to court.
But look at your week this way.. at least you have a job - and a better one than what you had before. Thats better than some people
Old 06-19-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
as soon as the cop gave me a ticket for it I woulda cursed his *** out. i might one of the few who would do that cause I HATE COPS
Old 06-19-2005
Registered!!

TemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to allTemjinX2 is a name known to all
WTF!!!! he gives you a ******* ticket when you called him to help you out. If i'm reading the thread right, the guy in the lincoln caused or preciptated your accident. Then he drives off. Thats called leaving a scene of an accident. In california, leaving a scene of an accident makes you guilty 99 out of 100. The cop should've tried to track the lincoln down or make a report. Thats BS, supports my common opinion that most cops are douche's, with the exemption of a few educated ones.

sadly, i think its one of those situations where you probably would've been better off hitting him. If you can get those withness to support the statement he ran that light to make the U-turn, it would be the guy in the lincoln thats getting the wreckless driving ticket.

Anyways glad your ok, meet the *** in court. He probably has no intention of even going, probably just gave it to you to meet his ticket quota.