Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

i love when people use pics without asking

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Rufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud ofRufus has much to be proud of
Dude whats that giant thing on the back? lol your trunk weighs more than your engine..
Old 06-18-2005
TURTLEonK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
^ lol.. cmon now.. this isnt about making fun of his wing

hopefully everything works out with those people though.. that is really bad that they just took your pic and started using it to advertise..

and for the people saying that this is all pointless you people dont know ****
Old 06-18-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Rufus
Dude whats that giant thing on the back? lol your trunk weighs more than your engine..

dude i think its a wing .. yes did u know my car could fly?.. get back on topic man...the wing thing its old already
Old 06-18-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gaugeof12
I hope you get something done about it. I thought it was pretty fuxed-up when I saw your car. Good luck!!
especially since they added their own logo overtop the pic too... it's as if the car is one of theirs, and one that they fixed up...
Old 06-18-2005
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
im going to email him today