Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I actually beat someone!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2005
New Mod on the Block

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
I actually beat someone!!!

ok heres the story. my friend's a cool dude, but when you talk to him, you'd think he owns a 1000whp supra or something. the problem is... he has a sentra. no, not the 2.4 liter new sentras, but the 1.6 liter 110hp DOHC. he swears that his car can beat anything because he "has a DOHC, intake, headers, and exaust." all no name brands off ebay btw.

anyways, he had just put on his "new" 17 inch rims, and his car "will go faster because the wheels are bigger". at this point i felt like punching him in the face. so he starts talkin about hondas and how they're crappy econoboxes, and im thinkin... you have a f***ing sentra.

so i get tired of his crap and we line up on US-1 at the light. there are never cops there so thats were those people always race. so we're waiting for the light and when it turns, he does a nasty burn out and stalls out his engine. whereas im like a block ahead of him because im not an *** that peels out every chance i get.

so we line up again. this time we wait for the light. i rev my car up to 4500 rpm, and when the light turns green, i launched perfectly. and this a-hole still tried to burn out. and stalled out again.

so at this point i was getting really annoyed. i told him to not try to do that fast and furious stuff and just race. so we line up for the last time. the light turns green, i chirp tires on the launch and we were finally off. i flew through first gear, pulled on him though second, he caught up a little in third, but it was over by fourth. when i hit 115 mph or so he just gave up so i guess i won .

i havent hear him talk **** about my for about 3 days... it feels great to know that there is a car out there that is slower than a stock 7th gen sedan .
Old 06-12-2005
Ashho-san 7thgen Ninja

Ashhole will become famous soon enoughAshhole will become famous soon enough
lol

its nice to just shut some people up soemtimes. Make sure you point out all the crap he was talking, when you tell everyone how you beat him too
Old 06-12-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
yeah. he said he wants to run me again after he gets his "performance chip"
Old 06-12-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
I beat my friends 04' sentra. He wanted to race because he has a 1.8 and I have a 1.7 there for he's faster . His sentra was auto so I took him pretty bad in my 5spd. Good kill though
Old 06-12-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
good kill...my friend has a 95 240sx automatic...when he got it he started talking mad **** about civics (he used to have a 90 sedan auto), but we raced at the track a few weeks ago, i got him by about 2 cars both times. its nice to shut people up sometimes.
Old 06-12-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
except that probably wont happen when he gets his sr20det
Old 06-12-2005
Registered!!

A.ShabazJenkins is an unknown quantity at this point
good kill...but street racing = bad
Old 06-12-2005
Back From The Banned!

CuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really niceCuRiOuSfIsH is just really nice
how new is the sentra? is it B15 chassis? If so, that would be DOHC1.8L
Old 06-12-2005
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by silver04
except that probably wont happen when he gets his sr20det
hahah.... i dont think its possible, this guy had all ebay parts i/h/e. he should have gone with autozone parts... he'd take you out

btw.... nice kill umysugarmami, i hate people like that; people with even shittier econoboxes... not saying that vics suck but just in general.
Old 06-12-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
zen_master is on a distinguished road
lol....good kill..

man, u were doing 115 mph?

i'm so glad that YOU are here to tell us that story....not some local-news.com website talking about yet-another speed contest tragedy..........in US-1
Old 06-12-2005
New Mod on the Block

yeah... this was at like 4 am so there was NOBODY around. i wouldnt dream of doing that in the day. and he had a '93... soooo...
Old 06-12-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
lols
Old 06-12-2005
I'll flip out and kill people.

modoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questionedmodoman should not be questioned
you can also beat geos!
Old 06-12-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Oy vey. I'll never understand why people are proud of these kind of wins. Nearly stock econobox vs. nearly stock econobox in a straight line... wooo.
Old 06-12-2005
Registered!!

PennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nicePennyKnotOff is just really nice
Cause it's people that like to talk sh*t even though they drive another form of "econobox." I know my civics slow. He swore up and down his sentra was faster then his civic. He raced and beat him and took him down a notch. I say good for him. My not be nascar races or anything like that.
Although 115mph is excessive and dangerous. I say save that kinda driving for the track...