Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New daily driver finally!

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
exturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant futureexturbo6 has a brilliant future
very nice S2K!
Old 05-26-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Thanks everyone. But lets get one thing straight....my parents DO NOT pay for anything. lol I have a really good job and live at home. So that's how I can afford the civic, s2000, and bike.
Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
mommas boy! j/k
Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Jeffsta17
^^^ Hey man if your parents will let you stay at their place after college then do it. Its smart, you dont have to pay rent, utility's, grocery prices, and little things that are needed. Why not be able to save money while living at home and then move out once you get your feet on the ground, thats what im gonna do after I finish at Wyotech in a year.
haha im in college and im at home and i still pay rent lol. and i did pay for my car and car insurance and college and all that. so im just fine. when im done college ill be pretty set, im already saving for a house. cuz a house > car
Old 05-26-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by blackbullet
Thanks everyone. But lets get one thing straight....my parents DO NOT pay for anything. lol I have a really good job and live at home. So that's how I can afford the civic, s2000, and bike.

all the nice cars in the world can't make up for "Sure baby...let's go back to my parent's place" lol . jokes, to each their own but I would get a place of my own and a more practical daily driver but congrats none the less.
Old 05-26-2005

droppin187s is on a distinguished road
any plans for the s2k?
Old 05-26-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Pharoh
all the nice cars in the world can't make up for "Sure baby...let's go back to my parent's place" lol . jokes, to each their own but I would get a place of my own and a more practical daily driver but congrats none the less.
LMAO!!! Yea, I hear you on that. But the civic will be for sale soon and with the money from that, I'll be able to move out. Just a matter of time. And the s2000 will stay stock. Just a system and MAYBE rims.
Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

silvrbreez02 can only hope to improve
Originally Posted by blackbullet
LMAO!!! Yea, I hear you on that. But the civic will be for sale soon and with the money from that, I'll be able to move out. Just a matter of time. And the s2000 will stay stock. Just a system and MAYBE rims.
Nice plan man. I bought a house last July, and even though I may not be able to afford everything else I want all the time (i.e.-more nice stuff for the car and other toys)...I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Congrats on the S2K, that the best color scheme.
Old 05-26-2005
Its a celebration bitches!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
HondaLuver will become famous soon enough
nice man... doesn't it suck that your daily driver is fast...lol... point of a daily driver is to save gas...lol

Originally Posted by Pharoh
lol, actually alot of the bitches could care less if it was in my parents house, in the back seat or on the floor of a dirty garage, most wemon are ****** and will get all the **** they can where ever they can...lol... trust me on this one
Old 05-26-2005
The Legend

Originally Posted by silvrbreez02
Nice plan man. I bought a house last July, and even though I may not be able to afford everything else I want all the time (i.e.-more nice stuff for the car and other toys)...I wouldn't trade it for anything.

Congrats on the S2K, that the best color scheme.
Yea I bet. Once I move out, I think I could care less of what I'm driving as long as it drives good. (well maybe not, but you know what I mean. lol)
Old 05-26-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by silvrbreez02

I know how u feel. I am sick of modding and not having money. I am saving up to build a house in a few years.

House > car
Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
haha SOB

ill trade you.. get this.. MY 2004 vic.. for YOUR car.

sweet trade huh? straight up u dont even have to giv eme any cash with it.. and ill even through in my air freshener..

huh? huh

congrats man

ya i cant wait till i cna move out.. sigh