Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Help me with my new civic

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Chun_Kit is an unknown quantity at this point
well...it seems most of you have took what i said wrong...no i'm not a rich boy who is planning to get a turbo by tomorrow..as i said before..i "plan" to get one...doesn't mean right away, plus you guys think i'm that stupid?...i know a civic isn't fast...****, the ones before my 05 civic were faster... I'm just fixing this car up for fun, heck it's my first car so i'm just playing with it... Seriously is there anything wrong with that?...plus...two yes i am going to college, and i'm not going to blow all my money off in my car..i'm just going to add things on if i have enough...i'll be saving on the side...so..thanks to all of you who actually responded to my question..and well..screw the rest of you guys who basically criticized my post...

oh yeh..and i do have a job...to whichever one who posted..i forgot...yeh we are the same age...but i'm doing something productive and i have a job...so shut the hell up and stop trying to make people feel sorry if you are poor and crap...
Old 05-27-2005
I spend way too much time on this website

LowSky is an unknown quantity at this point

your 18.. some how own a brand new $17,000 car... and like to race down mountains

i give your civic a year

oh yeah if you want some advice go with suspension, tires and some new I.C.E... and save the engine money for your next car
Old 05-31-2005
Registered!!

Chun_Kit is an unknown quantity at this point
yeh i thought it would probably take a year...plus...i've been saving for a car since 16...my parents are helping me right now but i still pay them as much as i could with the money i make now...anyways...yeh..i dont plant o start till probably mid june..and even then..i dont plan to be done till like end of next year...plus it shouldn't be that hard..because i dont plan to do so much..i was think maybe wait for the next SI coupe...i dont know...cant really picture myself buying a 30-40k car anytime soon to fix up
Old 05-31-2005

chknmnky will become famous soon enough

bahahahahahhah

Ahem....sorry. Now to a serious note.

Old 05-31-2005

chknmnky will become famous soon enough
You know, I look back and I have no clue what that first pic is tryin to say.