Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New tails

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2005
My Baby Daddy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
New tails

My friend just picked up these tails for me in the Philippines. He sent the pic, to make sure they were the right lights. His girlfriend is taking them back here with her tonight, and I'll have them tomorrow

Ok, I got them last night and took a pic. It's the best I have for now.

Last edited by PlasmaGT; 05-31-2005 at 05:47 PM.
Old 05-27-2005
There is gl@ss in my @SS...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

drew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond reputedrew22mader has a reputation beyond repute
Those are nice, good luck with them and make sure you give us pictures with them installed.
Old 05-27-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
I don't even know the difference. The pink reverse light?
Old 05-27-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^^^^no the whole bottom of both lights is clear, its JDM yo!
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
WOW! looks nice! i was gonna get the new 04-05s from japan from a cousin but they were too much. but nice tails btw. now welcome to the club! .....lol
Old 05-27-2005
My Baby Daddy

Originally Posted by mr_fobster
WOW! looks nice! i was gonna get the new 04-05s from japan from a cousin but they were too much. but nice tails btw. now welcome to the club! .....lol
Yeah, I saw those also, but I'm not a big fan of them.
Old 05-27-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
looks great. Hope you're using amber turn signal bulbs
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
too bad there is no "circles" brake lights and parking lights...

The newer style of cars uses clear lenses but these tail still uses blurry lenses, this what I don't like. It will make your car look like a 2001 and older.

I would get 05 Ferio from Japan instead. At least TYCs reds which use clear red lenses and have circles.
Old 05-27-2005
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ don't HATE, APPRECIATE!!!!
LOL.

anyways, way much better than stock. you'll love it man, welcome to the clear side!!!! bwuahahahahaha
Old 05-27-2005
My Baby Daddy

Originally Posted by orion_squall

The newer style of cars uses clear lenses but these tail still uses blurry lenses, this what I don't like. It will make your car look like a 2001 and older.

I would get 05 Ferio from Japan instead. At least TYCs reds which use clear red lenses and have circles.
I bought these for that exact reason. I think the new lights from japan look to much like altezza's.
Old 05-27-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
ya I don't like circles, or shiny lights. the older 01-02 looks alot cleaner imo.
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

orion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really niceorion_squall is just really nice
Originally Posted by PlasmaGT
I bought these for that exact reason. I think the new lights from japan look to much like altezza's.
It is better than stock 01 tail for sure.

I don't hate for sure, because I had that on before a memeber here use to import these from taiwan and I am taiwanese myself haha. Just that I would prefer Real JDM style intead of taiwan style...I forgot to mention I had a Taiwanese ferio and I have always wanted JDM. Maybe that is why I dig the real JDM tail.

People always want what they don't have, I bet you the japs would want the USDM tail or Acura emblem.

hehe
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
It is better than stock 01 tail for sure.

I don't hate for sure, because I had that on before a memeber here use to import these from taiwan and I am taiwanese myself haha. Just that I would prefer Real JDM style intead of taiwan style...I forgot to mention I had a Taiwanese ferio and I have always wanted JDM. Maybe that is why I dig the real JDM tail.

People always want what they don't have, I bet you the japs would want the USDM tail or Acura emblem.

hehe
well only reason why i wouldnt want 04-05s (my cousin told me this, hes stationed over there in japan) is that buying them for the dealership in japan and bringing em over here would cost close to $600. so you can try and find them cheaper somehow, but for now the only sure way of getting them is from japan from the dealer, or a used one. so would you rather have $600 worth of lights? or something similar to it for only like $200? id rather spend $600 on my suspension then lights. just my .02 cents
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

Berg_Tomaru is an unknown quantity at this point

Tails from the JDM 04 Ferio
P.S. congrats on ur new tails nice
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	rear re.jpg
Views:	97
Size:	65.9 KB
ID:	54672  

Last edited by Berg_Tomaru; 05-27-2005 at 01:55 PM.
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

Originally Posted by Berg_Tomaru
Tails from the JDM 04 Ferio
P.S. congrats on ur new tails nice

you bitXch!!!

jk haha
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
Nice bro!
Old 05-27-2005
Registered!!

cargeek68 is an unknown quantity at this point
so you finally got 'em. way to go bro! very nice pair. from autospecs, i suppose.
Old 05-29-2005
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
cool cousin :tup"
Old 05-30-2005
My Baby Daddy

Originally Posted by cargeek68
so you finally got 'em. way to go bro! very nice pair. from autospecs, i suppose.
Yup Autospecs. Great price too.
Old 05-31-2005
My Baby Daddy

New pic on page 1