Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Who misses EternalBlue_Vic... or his nice @$$ turboed vic?

Search this Thread

Old 05-18-2005
Pandora Left Out Hope...and god do you need it!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pwr2thaboost is a jewel in the roughpwr2thaboost is a jewel in the roughpwr2thaboost is a jewel in the rough
Who misses EternalBlue_Vic... or his nice @$$ turboed vic?

Its been awhile since hes been on the fourms... hes a live and well... who misses him?

who misses his advice? (on cars that is)... not many kno him on the off topic fourm. Maybe a better question is... who misses his beautiful Turboed Vic (garrett bbT25) ??? 14.1 1/4mi. at 11lbs of boost ... ... *sigh* im majorly missing its presence.
Here are sum pics of the old car...

...Most of u guys kno that now he has a 2005 Scion xB rs2.0 (solar yellow limited editon)... he recently got his sound system hooked up...
Audio Mods
-AudioMetods Custom rear cargo and underseat enclosures, -2 10-inch Memphis Power REF DVS subs, -Memphis PR200.2 amp, -Tsunami 1.2 Farad Capacitor, -4ga memphis wiring kit
Body Mods
-Shaved Emblems , -Cleared Headlamps
Power Mods
-Stock DC sports RS2 muffler
Suspension Mods
-Tanabe DF210 lowering springs
Wheel and Tire
-18x7.5 Arceo Suzuki-Stars , -215/35-18 Nankang NS-IIs

So who misses him... and who likes the new car???

Last edited by pwr2thaboost; 05-18-2005 at 12:59 PM. Reason: more pix
Old 05-18-2005
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
a 56k warning would be nice on this, lol. Yea, his vic was awesome, Im liking the xb too
Old 05-18-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
He represented well for all of the EBP members. I like the xB too for some reason even though the shape is weird.
Old 05-18-2005
Life Begins > 6800rpms
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

blouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to beholdblouisgod is a splendid one to behold
Whyd he go from the turbo to the xb. its okay and all, but its so damn slow.
Old 05-18-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
nah, I dont miss him. haha, j/p. He was always helpful, friendly, cool guy. I loved his ride as well, very clean. He helped me with questions on my kit more than anybody. I agree on why go to a scion?? but they arent too bad. Just not my style. His is pretty clean though, much nicer than other scions.

Peace
Old 05-18-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by blouisgod
Whyd he go from the turbo to the xb. its okay and all, but its so damn slow.
i think he said that he got in trouble with the law and the court ordered him to change cars or something like that. so he chose the xB so he couldn't speed lol
Old 05-18-2005
Proud to be a civic owner

es2k2 is an unknown quantity at this point
did he have the cops chasing from behind and they can't keep up with him?
Old 05-18-2005
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
yep, he was a cool guy. does he still post on the forum??
Old 05-18-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
i like boobies
Old 05-20-2005
Pandora Left Out Hope...and god do you need it!

pwr2thaboost is a jewel in the roughpwr2thaboost is a jewel in the roughpwr2thaboost is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by tripledoublegs
yep, he was a cool guy. does he still post on the forum??
yeah, he does occasionally... hes workin so much now... and if he has time he posts on scionlife.com (makes sense rite?)... over all hes all good... and yeah, he traded cars cuz of the damn cops... there riding his @$$ abt EVERYTHING! ... ahh well... i'll tell him u guys miss him... haha, i miss him to

<---- i jus thot that was cute, i had to post it
Old 05-20-2005
Subarus FTW I do NOT miss my civic

2K1Civic17"Gabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
i like boobies
me too, and ***
Old 05-20-2005
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by civic01vtec
i like boobies
good one
Old 05-20-2005
Historic Member

CdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of lightCdnSilverStreak is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah, I remember him. Cool guy, too bad he's not around as much. I was shocked when he sold his Civ so quickly and got a Scion xB. Oh well, I hope he's enjoying it.
Old 05-20-2005
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
scion Xb arent THAT much of a downgrade. i would personally take the xb... so many options for ICE upgrades.

but idk about a boosted civic...=\
i never knew the law can force you to sell your car?
Old 05-20-2005
<---- I am really this short in person!

fullgrown is an unknown quantity at this point
well, i don't think the law can force you to sell your car. i think he just got sick and tired of the cops picking on him for every little thing.
Old 05-20-2005
Boosting Daily

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
EternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the roughEternalBlue_Vic is a jewel in the rough
OH WOW! Haha, suprised to see a thread about me!!!!

Here's the deal with why i sold the vic:

Sick and tired of all the unnessesary and vindictive attention from the law. I'm maxed out on insurance points and if i get even 1 more point, i'm walking for the next 3 years. So i decided to sell the civic (i got a DAMN good offer for it as is). True the xB is easier to notice and easier to spot, but this is more of a "chillin" car so to speak. I've definatley noticed a HUGE difference in my driving habits when driving this vs. the civic. I never speed anymore, i always stay in the right lane, and all in all, i just cruise. I have gotten only 1 ticket so far in the xB, but it was for turning right on red where there's a sign that says no turn on red which was WAY WAY out of view and unlite, and my lawyer quickly had that dismissed. I do miss the civic ALOT! But i know keeping it would have been a HUGE risk. Lots of people said, "why not just drive slower!", when i got the xB.......well.....think about it....if you've got a turboed civic.........YOU JUST CAN"T HELP IT! The xB is good. It drives very very nice! Stock, it had hella nice cornering and whatnot, and now after a 2" drop and TRD struts and shocks, is literally throws you into the door when you cut the steering wheel sharpe. I've just put in a pretty decent system. Custom fitted boxes, 2 memphis 10" power ref dvs subs ran on a memphis PR200.2. It hits pretty hard. Nothing special, just a happy medium when it comes to systems.

The only thing that REALLY sucks now is that everyone wants to race!!! I mean, my God people! Its a 90whp BOX! Maybe i'm just upset cuz when i had the civic, nobody wanted to play, hahahhaha. When peeps rev, i just laugh and wave like a queer (just to scare em') haha.

the box is just temporary for now til' my insurance record clears and then its back to a civic!........a boosted civic that is. I remember telling everyone i talked to from the site that i'll never drive another n/a car.....ha. That backfired! Let me rephrase that..."If it were up to me, i'd never drive another n/a car".

Thanx for the comments for everyone that said they miss me. I'm seldomly on the site anymore. I'm usualy on scionlife.com, username "Prototype_xB" Yup, i stole the prototype part from the member on this site with the yellow civic! i couldn't resist. Its very difficult to make a name for yourself or even become recognizable on scionlife due to that fact that everyone has a modded xB, xA, and tC!

oh oh, and turbocharging an xB is a serious waste of money, and member on scionlife is running a T28 and only making 140whp. First off a T28 is much too large for 1.5L's that only turn 6K rpms! But anyways...

......i will be back
Old 05-20-2005
Registered!!

starlight_fire is an unknown quantity at this point
Loll
Old 05-22-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
i would have still kept the vic