Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally - Pictures of my New RIMS.

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Chowmane
Yeah - most people that don't like chrome are people that can't afford it - Hahahaha.
My rims were about $50 more per rim, and btw, chrome rims look like **** on a Civic. I guess the majority of people on this site debunk your theory, eh?
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
chrome is alrite if you rock it the rite way. I think it will look just fine once you drop it. Its one of your first couple of mods, but once you get the kit and lower it, it'll be fine.
I saw a yellow s2000 yesterday with 5 spoke chrome wheels on 'em. It looked awesome.
Just do it rite. Thats all.
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

ExVtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
chrome is good on escalades, not civics
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

rmrider is an unknown quantity at this point
im not a ricer but chrome is definetely for mini trucks and suvs, not civics. either way props to you getting new rims
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

my1vtec is an unknown quantity at this point
Atleast its better than stock in a way, lol
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

Polocivic2k4 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats gonna be tuff on ur vic to pull all that chrome lol unless theyre lightweight:P
Old 05-15-2005
02 Civic EX

Chowmane is an unknown quantity at this point
Actually their pretty light. Well lighter then the stock 15 steelies originaly on the car.

Either way I like them and after I get the body kit and Greddy Evo2 Exhaust on and then lower it - it should start to looking pretty good.

I hate cars with black rims but if some post a pic of their new rims and it's black - I'm not gonna tell them to sell the rims and got something else cuz it's not my style. If he was considering buying the rims and wanted opinions then I would give him my 2 cents.

All I did was said "Finally got some pictures of my new Rims" not Do you guy think I should get these rims?

Either way I don't care. I had a 98 Eclipse Spyder GST before this car and had 5-Zigen FireBalls (Gun metal) before and they were ok - It seems the people on the eclipse forum were a little more mature - They don't put other members down just because he/she has a different opinion. It cool.

I like it and don't plan on getting black rims and a black lip just cuz the other guy likes it.

Later,
Mike
Old 05-15-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah - most people that don't like chrome are people that can't afford it - Hahahaha.
It seems the people on the eclipse forum were a little more mature - They don't put other members down just because he/she has a different opinion. It cool.
Right. We're the *******s for telling you chrome looks bad, but you're a mature angel for making dipshit assumptions about other peoples' finances because they have a different opinion.
Old 05-15-2005
ThE CoRRupToR

dru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nicedru106 is just really nice
Chrome only looks good on those old 70's cars not even escalades will look nice on em!! Just be carefull wit those rims cuz the chrome center cap will chip off really fast if u dont take good care of em or if u take it to some crappy place to change ur tires..
Old 05-15-2005
Got Bags?

HondaNation is on a distinguished road
ghetto fabulous
Old 05-15-2005
Registered!!

MYK1013 is an unknown quantity at this point
I give you props for sticking and standing for what you want.
Post more pics when u get your EVO and bodykit on.
Old 05-16-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
IMO I think you should change out the tail lights to the 04-05 tails it would give your car a real cleaner look and then if you want a body kit..get the kit first and then the drop don't want to slam your car and then have a body kit thats scrapes all over the place. BLING BLING rims are ehhh.. if you like it though its cool.
Old 05-16-2005
Banned

SavoroaX is on a distinguished road

Just like some people who like black rims = Yucky. But who cares. I don't mind the comments - I like it.

I'm still thinking about getting a body kit - not sure which one though. I've seen the Avenger on a 02 civic and it look pretty nice.

Later,
Mike

I laugh at this i found me a pair of Mugen Rims and they were 900 with out tires and without shipping included
Old 05-17-2005
Still in the game...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold