too ricey or not? - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-27-2005   #1
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
too ricey or not?

alright, yes i know stickers are gay n stuff, but i am planning on getting the 7thgencivic.com stickers and also a "i love my honda" sticker to put in the front windshield. these are the only stickers, n i was wondering would this be too ricey? give me ur opinions..ty
y.0. KiLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #2
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
def. go w/ 7thgen stickers for the rear windows, but I'm not feeling "i love honda" thing..
chrisleecool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #3
Registered!!

SugaFree is an unknown quantity at this point
7th Gen is aight. Love my Honda is kweerish.
SugaFree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #4
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
The 7th gen is cool.. but I love my honda is a bit rice.
ciVictoria is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #5
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i hate them all.

except for all of them.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #6
Registered!!

ACURAwerx is on a distinguished road
i think stickers like "7thgencivic.com" or websites aren't bad.. it only gets bad when people put a whole bunch of company stickers on their car without sponsorships.
ACURAwerx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #7
I'm unusually bored.

tony_buttons is an unknown quantity at this point
At least you have a thousand other people on the website. The "I love my honda"... not very tough looking
tony_buttons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #8
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
i have the 7thgencivic.com stickers on my car. one in themiddle of my front lip, one on the middle bottom of my rear window.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #9
StAyInG StOcK aNd MarRiEd

ES2Guy is an unknown quantity at this point
I say go with the I <3 my honda sticker. Forget about the 7thgen sticker. That is kinda lame. :-D Gotta go against the grain. My buddy has it on his EP and it looks good, it looks right at home.
ES2Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #10
Powered by Honda

y.0. KiLLa is an unknown quantity at this point
yea well im gunna go with the two stickers..i dunt think its rice..i think imma mount my "i love honda" sticker on the lower left of the front windshield like behind the wipers and the 7thgensticker on the bakc two windows
y.0. KiLLa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #11
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
i think any sticker is ricey, even the stock ones.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #12
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i have an xm radio sticker, and im gonna get a 7thgen one and i love my honda one. honda one on windshield, xm one covering the third brake light, and 7thgen ones on the 2 side windows. i might ditch the xm one though. but i like xm. i dunno
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #13
Registered!!

BiGDoG is on a distinguished road
I Want A "powerd By Ebay" Sticker Cause All My Stuff Is From Ebay Lol
BiGDoG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #14
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
if you like the decal put it on your car. i really don't care what kind of decal you have on your car. the only ones i will say no to is ANY bumper sticker and a fvcking orange county choppers decal
Caucasian.Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #15
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiGDoG
I Want A "powerd By Ebay" Sticker Cause All My Stuff Is From Ebay Lol
haha thats sick
Caucasian.Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2005   #16
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
i say a sticker isn't ricey as long as it's a good product (not apc) and it's not big a gaudy, i have 2 inifnity stickers and 1 7thgencivic.com (a quality product)
booba5185 is offline   Reply With Quote