Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I got into an accident in the wifes, scion xb.

Search this Thread

Old 04-18-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
I got into an accident in the wifes, scion xb.

Thats right, I got into an accident in the wifes, scion xb.

We were heading to my in-laws house to pick up are 7 month old daughter after a party we attended. We came upon a intersecton stop light and I slowed down to a stop.

Just as I stopped the light turned green and I heard a loud screech of skidding tires. I quickly looked in the rear view mirrors to see a Nissan sentra barrelling down toward us. I quickly floored it, but the car was not fast enough to avoid a collision from behind.

However, my fast actions must have been pretty damn good! I pulled over into a well lit gas station and the Sentra followed. We got out to assess the damage. And, to our suprise there was no damage to my wifes are just a little blue paint transfer that I was able to wipe off then and there. I even crawled under my wifes car and all was fine there too.

I was expecting to totaled rear end and hatch. All we got was a little paint transfer that came off and a very tiny scratch.

My wife said her neck hurt a little the next day, but she was unsure if she slept wrong or if it was from the accident.

The sentra was fine too, with the exception of a tacoed license plate. They had a kid in there car, but they were all fine too. The female driver of the Sentra freak out when I opened the hatch and she saw a stroller. She thought we had a kid in the car. MAN, I'm glad my daughter wasn't in the car. I would have totaly lost it on their asses.

All was well and we swapped info just incase something was noticed the following days. So, the jury is still out on wifes neck. But all in all, it taught me more aware of my surroundings.
Old 04-18-2005
The Woman Who Gave Birth to Rabbits. As seen on TV by QBoi.

Kadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the roughKadenx is a jewel in the rough
glad your all ok....
Old 04-18-2005
Registered!!

Jo_Boo is an unknown quantity at this point
Lucky man. Hope all is well.
Old 04-18-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

runner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to allrunner1738 is a name known to all
she had a kid too so what your going to go off on a mother as well, glad there wasnt much damage or pretty much none at all, but still, if anyhing if you floored it then its whiplash from you flooring it, maybe your wife should just go see a chirporactor
Old 04-18-2005
Registered!!

civvic2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Good going on the reaction.
Old 04-18-2005
Boosted Auto

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
deciuss is an unknown quantity at this point
no matter in any crash always go to the hospital and get chexed out, more so the neck. many times the neck will not start hurting till the day after and it can be really bad and will need therapy ect. problem is once you leave the acident and dont get chexed out the other people can say well they where fine when they left due to they did not go to the hospital so they must have done it after and you get a big old 0 for medical bills from them.
Old 04-18-2005
Registered!!

l3lackstatic is an unknown quantity at this point
if u had a turbo on ur scion u wouldnt have had any scratches at all, but good to see that your ok
Old 04-18-2005
For every sprinkle I find, I shall kill you.

blackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant futureblackBDMcivicLX has a brilliant future
Thank god you didn't have your daughter in the car. What the hell was the woman driving thinking? She had her own child in the car and was driving like that? Weird...
Old 04-18-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
nice reflexes man, good thing its all ok.
Old 04-18-2005
7thgen Terminator Ninja

booba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to beholdbooba5185 is a splendid one to behold
sry to hear it but at least no one is hurt, and cars are ok, mine i broke 2 ribs and it was a year ago....still goin through the courts
Old 04-18-2005
Registered!!

hookitup34 is an unknown quantity at this point
good to hear that everyone was okay.
Old 04-18-2005
I need TP for my bunghole

PunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud ofPunkingCivic has much to be proud of
Thanks everyone. My wife called and is worried about her neck to shoulder pain on the right side where the strap was.

I advised her go to the doctor, but she is unsure at this point. I told her, it is her body and best for her assess her the pain and/or discomfort. I told her to consult our insurance or at least go to the doctor.
Old 04-18-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Glad to hear everything is ok. Yeah, you guys should go see a doctor if ANYTHING isn't feeling right.
Old 04-18-2005
Registered!!

chrisleecool has a spectacular aura aboutchrisleecool has a spectacular aura about
Glad to hear EVERYONE IS OK buddy
Old 04-18-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
glad everyone is ok

what can i say, a typical cunt driver......she was prolly on her cell phone