What Does Everyone Think... - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-15-2005   #31  
Registered!!

Exit91Civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
I didnt see your dyno.... 120 whp is good for our cars definatly but this is the only car forum on the net where 120 whp gets you some respect. in the end its still a slow economy car and unless your turbo or swap there is no running from it.
No biggie, simple mistake. That's why I usually try and look at people's profiles and pics before I speak... ;-) ...and yes, you're right this is the only site besides, Hyundai and Kia, that will give you some respect for those low WHP numbers. Trust me, I did a group dyno with a buddy of mine and a bunch of guys with GTIs. ...I felt like I had a lawn mower engine compared to them.
Exit91Civic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #32  
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
hyundai and kias.

www.streetkiaz.com

we would all feel so at home with them
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #33  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by infinite012
hyundai and kias.

www.streetkiaz.com

we would all feel so at home with them
...WOW...
Old 04-15-2005   #34  
I log in from time to time

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
they're a funny bunch of guys over at streetkiaz.com

they think they're faster than us
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #35  
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit91Civic
No biggie, simple mistake. That's why I usually try and look at people's profiles and pics before I speak... ;-) ...and yes, you're right this is the only site besides, Hyundai and Kia, that will give you some respect for those low WHP numbers. Trust me, I did a group dyno with a buddy of mine and a bunch of guys with GTIs. ...I felt like I had a lawn mower engine compared to them.
thats cool... as long as you know that. sometimes people come on here with i/h/e setups thinking they're ready to pull on S2000s haha
hustlelikem0fo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #36  
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exit91Civic
After posting this thread and after seeing the comments posted back I realized... Why am I so concerned with looks anyway? I have an EX, with performance mods...
infinite012, you have an EX with a body kit, and maybe a CAI?
Caucasian.Asian, you have an LX with light bulb mods, rims, and exhaust
Hayz, you have an LX, with around the same mods as me, but you have Type R Badges on an LX???
whats your point what you don't like my badges i got them because i wanted red badges no where did i put on my car "Type R" as far as your EX and LX it's still a civic you got to realize that....
Hayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #37  
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Car looks good! but ya know when you post a thread like this, there is going to be a certin(sp?) amount of critisism when you post your car... which is the point of the thread... so bickering with people who post opinions seems kinda strange... but anyways your car is cool IMO so keep up the good work!
Octane Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #38  
Da Drilla From Manila

bluesi05 is an unknown quantity at this point
yes, u ask for opinion and opinions u get
bluesi05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #39  
Registered!!

04blkciv is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesi05
yes, u ask for opinion and opinions u get
IMO your car is whack. "altezzas" have to be the bootiest mod ever. No hard feelings though.
04blkciv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2005   #40  
Registered!!

hookitup34 is an unknown quantity at this point
car looks good but im not a fan of the shark fin radio
hookitup34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2005   #41  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Civic
Car looks good! but ya know when you post a thread like this, there is going to be a certin(sp?) amount of critisism when you post your car... which is the point of the thread... so bickering with people who post opinions seems kinda strange... but anyways your car is cool IMO so keep up the good work!
But wait, aren't I entitled to my opinion? I mean if I'm a guy who hates when people just want to make their car "look" faster, but the engine is all stock. I think I'm entitled to that thought. ...am I not? I mean, apparently there are some people on here who like adding to the stereotypical "rice" population, right? Don't get me wrong I expected critisism, trust me, everyone's style is different. I'm allowed to give it back, it's only fair.
Old 04-16-2005   #42  
Registered!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayz
whats your point what you don't like my badges i got them because i wanted red badges no where did i put on my car "Type R" as far as your EX and LX it's still a civic you got to realize that....
When people boost a Civic or re-work the internals and pull 200+ WHP, is that what you tell them? ...it's still a Civic
Old 04-20-2005   #43  
Registered!!

Exit91sGurl is an unknown quantity at this point
I think it looks awesome.
Exit91sGurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005   #44  
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
its clean and u take pride in it! thats all that matters,

if someone was to ask me what i'd do with it, off with the lighst (projectors and tails) other than that, perfect, and that radio thing im not to much of a fan of that but oh well.
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005   #45  
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
The tails actually don't look bad.
Blahman2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2005   #46  
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
altezzas
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote