Site That Sells This - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-12-2005   #1
Registered!!

SilvrCiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Site That Sells This

Im not really sure where to put this so feel free to move it...but i one time saw a topic on here that had a list of bad site to buy from..i was wondering if anyone could link it to me...or help me out
SilvrCiv is offline   Reply With Quote

Related Topics
Thread Thread Starter Honda Civic Forum Replies Last Post
2002 Civic alt/battery? robjcivic Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 3 03-12-2017 01:10 PM
2001 honda civic LX exhaust manifold jdh022764 7th Generation Civic 18 11-03-2015 07:44 AM
1997 Civic EX Coupe Trunk Leak Megalodong Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 11 09-27-2015 12:33 PM
Engine revs high and low after alternator replacement and throttle body cleaning . . Bricoleur Mechanical Problems/Vehicle Issues and Fix-it Forum 1 09-09-2015 01:30 PM
Selling my civic - how much? kevinjdm Canada East 3 09-05-2015 01:58 AM