Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Quick Q... Which Tails?

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Question Quick Q... Which Tails?

Ok pplz...
Im not shure Im realy diggin my tinted factory tails... but I am stuck between sticking w/ my factory tinted tails and hitin them with a few extra layers of engine enamal clear coat to realy shine them up OR getting a set of black tails... just wanted opinions...

here is my car "now" aka my most current pic... the tails are a little more shiney but not much...

OR these...
Old 04-01-2005
MyK
Registered!!

MyK has a little shameless behaviour in the past
keep the ones you have now, those others look ricey as hell!! IMO
Old 04-01-2005
Shinier than yours, meatbag

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
04's oooooohhhhhhhh fffoooouuuurrrrssss!
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
I like the ones you have now looks tight
Old 04-01-2005

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by MyK
keep the ones you have now, those others look ricey as hell!! IMO
LOL, you should have seen my first set of tails then... you would have loved them

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
04's oooooohhhhhhhh fffoooouuuurrrrssss!
um, no thanks.... need black to match the headlights and Im not realy into blowing $250+ on stock tails plus a whire harness just to make it work... but I do see your point, 04 tails are hot!
Old 04-01-2005
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Yup 04 tails are the pimpest.. I want some...
Old 04-01-2005
I spent 1425 points to do this.

SOHC is an unknown quantity at this point
get the altezzas, and tint em nice and shiny.

imo- get the old "jaguar" red style tails. theyre hard to find, but cheap!
Old 04-01-2005

Hurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud ofHurts2bStock has much to be proud of
how much are you getting the Proexaust ones for?
Old 04-01-2005

105 shipped (ebay)
Old 04-01-2005
.................................................. ..................

SIinthesky will become famous soon enoughSIinthesky will become famous soon enough
I like your tinted ones better. Don't do altezza's....that **** is wack! '04's are nice to......maybe tint all of the '04's except the backup light....that might look pretty good
Old 04-01-2005
Registered!!

Kizuel is an unknown quantity at this point
Your current tails are sweet.
Old 04-01-2005

Originally Posted by Silver Civic
105 shipped (ebay)

your going to tint them or leave them clear?.....IMO I think you should do a light tint if you do go that route
Old 04-01-2005

Originally Posted by Hurts2bStock
your going to tint them or leave them clear?.....IMO I think you should do a light tint if you do go that route
I was kinda thinking of doing that too! I have the nightshades laying around the house so it would be no big sweat to do that...
Old 04-01-2005

post pics when your done
Old 04-01-2005

if I do it.... still debating(sp?) wether or not to do it...
Old 04-01-2005
myspace.com/misterwarren =]

Xplocv2k1 is an unknown quantity at this point
keep ur stock ones... or find a pair of stock ones... i like the "C" pattern 01-13 has
Old 04-01-2005

That is the problem... I'm not a big fan of the C, I mean, its not bad but...

Last edited by Silver Civic; 04-01-2005 at 03:57 PM.
Old 04-01-2005

c'mon guys we all know its called the the "horseshoe" shape......lol
Old 04-01-2005

LOL, yea, the "lucky" horseshoe!
Old 04-01-2005
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
i dunno, i would just get those tezzas and tint em. if you wanna sell your tinted stock ones, ill buy