Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

I hate Winter...STILL

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
I hate Winter...STILL

Anyone In southern states..come to hazleton and you will hav a lifetime supply of snow free of charge. i will help load any snow you decide to take on my road!!!
Here is why im mad:
8:00am wake up
9:00am - 2:40pm classes non-stop
2:40pm - 3:15pm drive to work in snow (3 miles 35 minutes)
3:15pm - 6:15pm work. watch kids. easy.
6:15pm - 6:35pm shovel car out of 7" of snow and step in 4" deep puddle.
6:35pm - 7:00pm drive up hill work is on and down one road (5 city blocks 25 mins)
7:00pm - 7:20pm drive to girlfriends house (3/4 mile 20 minutes)
7:40pm - 8:00pm drive home after eating supper (3 miles 20 mins)
8:00pm - 9:00pm shovel again, this time deeper and heavier snow.

i hate snow!

my driveway shares my mood

Dads camry against shoveled snow

Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of lightHayz is a glorious beacon of light
damn that sucks i live in TN and we've had nothing like that....
Old 03-23-2005

diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
And yesterday I was just thinking how much i cant wait for warmer weather to put on my wheels for the summer and we go from a nice cool day to 7" of snow the next day. sucks so bad. i cant wait for next month.
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

03CivicEX03 should not be trusted03CivicEX03 should not be trusted
Good thing they don't have snow up in cali
Old 03-23-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
sux to hear that man... i love miami.
Old 03-23-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
forget hazleton! I just drove back from philly in this ****! All to look at a supra... Damn am I dumb!
Old 03-23-2005

lol i cant stand winter any more. i want to get my HFP wheels on and I want to do something else that I have yet to decide on.
You guys think molding an LCD down above the cup holders is a good idea? or is 1 screen enough? i am just looking for a somewhat mild mod to do w/o spending alot of money!

Originally Posted by Blahman2
forget hazleton! I just drove back from philly in this ****! All to look at a supra... Damn am I dumb!
how did you get home every interstate and 100/22/309 all had accidents. do you take turnpike->22->100->309 home or what?

Originally Posted by Blahman2
oh! And I got shitty tires!
Goodyear Viva 2's on a civic are shitty tires lol. mine are new and pretty much suck wet, dry and on snow!
Old 03-23-2005

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
oh! And I got shitty tires!
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

02ciVike is an unknown quantity at this point
I know I hate snow and the winter too. Can't wait to move south.
Old 03-23-2005
Registered!!

paradoxblue will become famous soon enough
aHAHA u got mroe snow then i do in canada.. ahahah

:|

yes it sucks.. last week it will snow like mad one day.. gets warm next day so we et slush.. then snow. then slush.. sigh
Old 03-23-2005

Originally Posted by paradoxblue
aHAHA u got mroe snow then i do in canada.. ahahah
shut up you....you....canadian!

I've got nothing.

lol seriously though it was nice yesterday, like 40 but nice and sunny. damn.
Old 03-24-2005

Originally Posted by diskreet
shut up you....you....canadian!

I've got nothing.

lol seriously though it was nice yesterday, like 40 but nice and sunny. damn.
Tuesday... It was amazing... Beautiful night... Wednesday...
Old 03-24-2005
Ricerus Maximus

clownprince will become famous soon enoughclownprince will become famous soon enough
and to think I'm wasting my day inside, it's such a beautiful day down here in GA

I think it might hit 80 degrees today.

Gonna go ride a quad prolly.
Old 03-24-2005
In love with Darryl. Only 10 more days baby.. te amo

diana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to beholddiana is a splendid one to behold
damn i didnt get snow yesterday, just rain
Old 03-24-2005

damnit its beautiful out this morning! Sunny and snow is melted off roads. i cant wait for summer!
Old 03-24-2005
Fiji Club Member

HondaGuy12 is on a distinguished road
it sucks here today..like 70 but no sun..lol
Old 03-24-2005

you suck its 32 degrees right now (F) and i just shoveled the heaviest snow ive ever felt. nice and sunny but still it sucks since im so tired from shoveling
Old 03-25-2005
2004 Honda Civic EX

Civic404 is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel your pain I live in central Illinois and we are getting snow all the time
Old 03-25-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm drive up to Champaign a few hours and you'll get rain. It's been raining all week and foggy. Tons of humidity.
Old 03-25-2005

Well tonight was awesome so I took tons of video..anything good ill post sooner or later next week.
Old 03-25-2005
Registered!!

SpeedFreak is an unknown quantity at this point
I feel ya bro i live in dallas and it took me an hour to get home instead of 10 minutes cause of all the snow on wednesday. And my exhaust is covered with **** from the salt it blows. DONT MOVE TO NORTHEASTERN PA IF YOU HATE SNOW! Summer rocks though.
Old 03-25-2005

yeah. i had fun today with topping the car out...79 in 2nd gear (auto) and alot of other fun stuff. vids later!