Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got hit by a truck

Search this Thread

Old 03-08-2005
i love my morreale

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Got hit by a truck

I was driving down College Dr. Leaving Lot 2 of Ocean County College. It jsut had started to snow. Then all of a sudden out of one of the inlets ot parking..comes a red Chevy truck & Ka-POw! Smacks right into my fender/headlight. He claims he didn't see me.My headlights were on as well as my LED sidemirrors. I don't understand how he couldn't have seen me.

Pictures:

Last edited by eddieisaricer; 03-08-2005 at 09:20 PM.
Old 03-08-2005
Registered!!

dovo is an unknown quantity at this point
oi, that sux
did he have an insurance :O
Old 03-08-2005
ASE Certified Master Tech (A1-A8)
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
skipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to allskipbarber is a name known to all
doesnt look too bad, but sux nonetheless. sorry to hear.
Old 03-08-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
where are your side markers? I don't see any.
Old 03-08-2005
i love my morreale

eddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of lighteddiechaps is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Blahman2
they are on my sidemirrors:

Old 03-08-2005
Registered!!

thekuai will become famous soon enoughthekuai will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Blahman2
he said "...My headlights were on as well as my LED sidemirrors"
Old 03-08-2005

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
oh... ok. I expected the kind of the fender.
Old 03-08-2005

Originally Posted by thekuai
he said "...My headlights were on as well as my LED sidemirrors"
Oh.... yes he did...
Old 03-08-2005
7th Gen Photographer

LogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of lightLogicWavelength is a glorious beacon of light
sorry to hear about that bro... maybe we'll be shaving the molding sooner than later. and that pinstripe too. hope its only cosmetic damage.
Old 03-08-2005
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by LogicWavelength
sorry to hear about that bro... maybe we'll be shaving the molding sooner than later. and that pinstripe too. hope its only cosmetic damage.
it appears to be that way. i was planning on taking the pinstriping off yesterday too. damn. i gues when i go to the shop i can aske them to not put it on & maybe to remove the rest of it.
Old 03-08-2005
Last time I had this much fun some furniture got broken!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
diskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to beholddiskreet is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by eddieisaricer
it appears to be that way. i was planning on taking the pinstriping off yesterday too. damn. i gues when i go to the shop i can aske them to not put it on & maybe to remove the rest of it.
do it yourself...the pinstriping is pretty easy to get off. It took me about 1 hour of work. 1st...heat it up with a blowdryer and start pulling. The longer you do it you will find the perfect temperature and force to pull with. After you get it off get some Tutrle Wax bug + tar remover (white bottle, white liquid) and rub the glue off with that. you will see the shadow of it in the paint for a month or two but now ive had mine off for almost a year and you would never know it was there. After 2 months though, it was fine. Just get the glue off RIGHT AWAY!!!
Old 03-08-2005
Registered!!

Black03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura aboutBlack03civic has a spectacular aura about
damn eddie that sucks man. Glad your okay. People always fly out of those lots at OCC. Find the dudes adress so we can beat him down
Old 03-08-2005
i love my morreale

i'd like to
Old 03-08-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Did you get his insurance and everything?
Old 03-08-2005
i love my morreale

Originally Posted by CivicsRdBest
Did you get his insurance and everything?
you bet.
Old 03-08-2005
New Mod on the Block

Rennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond reputeRennen has a reputation beyond repute
damn. that sucks. but it the perfect opportunity to get a kit!!! oh yeah, dont forget the whiplash so you can get some rims...:-)
Old 03-08-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
body kits are lame.. don't go down that road unless you really like it today the roads were crazy they didn't even clean it up at all..i was driving a mini van and sliding all over the place
Old 03-08-2005
i love my morreale

i don't like any kits that are avialable. if anything i'd get a lip kit. but i got other things on my mind first.