Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Seat question

Old 03-09-2005
T.V. is bad for you. Go outside.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Engineman is an unknown quantity at this point
Question Seat question

This has probally been talked about before if so drop me a link or help me out. I have a sedan. I also have a set of rsx leather seats. See where I am heading with this. The rear bottom seems to bolt in without modification. The back is a bit different. It is too narrow and will not fit. I was curious if anyone has modified the seat to fit. I was thinking of removing my factory grey rear cover and take the leather off of the rsx ones then take to a upholstery shop for proper fitment. What do you think? Know anyone who has rsx rear leather in a sedan? Or should I just can the idea and get the rear reupholstered and hope it matched? Some input would be nice. Thanks.
Old 03-09-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
ask rijowysock , he has it, and he knows what to do.
Old 03-09-2005
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
rijowysock didn't do the rears though. i think he reupholstered them with a custom leather.