Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New stuff on!

Old 02-22-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by silver04
i never liked that color, but your car looks hardcore
I didn't like it at first either but it grew on me
Old 02-22-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I don't like the unpainted grill. Paint the lip and it'll be very nice.
Old 02-22-2005
2k1civic.com O. G.

AzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enoughAzNmiKex215 will become famous soon enough
looks good! is black rims becoming a trend now? haha i just ordered my black buddyclub rims! ]
Old 02-22-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gearbox
I don't like the unpainted grill. Paint the lip and it'll be very nice.

Car looks great Kari. Didn't you have the front end repainted recently? If so you could get the grill done and the match should be near if not perfect.
Old 02-22-2005
Registered!!

se04civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Looking Great!! The driver side looks better than the passenger side for some reason.
Old 02-22-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Day_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questionedDay_Tripper should not be questioned
Originally Posted by se04civic
Looking Great!! The driver side looks better than the passenger side for some reason.
don't hate on my taping skillz vs. yours
Old 02-22-2005
We pre-game harder than you party!

supermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the roughsupermanrjs is a jewel in the rough
tint the windows..........make it look 10x better...........i know mine did

Good Job so far....I'm lovin it.......
Old 02-22-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

yea thats definitly comming next I think..
Old 02-23-2005
Vic's almost done... thats sorta depressing...

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
so... did the train sail on the closeup pic of the headlight?
Old 02-23-2005

Octane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud ofOctane Joe has much to be proud of
Seems to me you are pritty good w/ taping off things, you should attemt somthing cool on your rear lights... if you got the skilz why not use em, lol!
Old 02-23-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by Silver Civic
Seems to me you are pritty good w/ taping off things, you should attemt somthing cool on your rear lights... if you got the skilz why not use em, lol!
i'll get the close up pic tonight... haha thanx i'm leavin the rears alone though
Old 02-23-2005

^^^ realy? how come? U like the stock ones or are you getting aftermarket ones? just wondering...
Old 02-23-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by Silver Civic
^^^ realy? how come? U like the stock ones or are you getting aftermarket ones? just wondering...
it seems like no matter how many times I reseal the drivers side fogs up so i'm giving up and in a couple weeks i'm gonna order some oem blacked out ones

ooh wait the rears... they are staying stock I don't mind them
Old 02-23-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
it seems like no matter how many times I reseal the drivers side fogs up so i'm giving up and in a couple weeks i'm gonna order some oem blacked out ones

ooh wait the rears... they are staying stock I don't mind them

I hate when that happens. We did mine a little quick and one of them is pretty bad....I was just puttin the amber back in so I could get the car back to stock. Shoulda left it clear.
Old 02-23-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by Pharoh
I hate when that happens. We did mine a little quick and one of them is pretty bad....I was just puttin the amber back in so I could get the car back to stock. Shoulda left it clear.
it would still fog up when it was cleared
Old 02-23-2005
Bobaganoosh!

Originally Posted by Day_Tripper
it would still fog up when it was cleared

I just meant that mine had a perfect seal when they were cleared..
Old 02-23-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by Pharoh
I just meant that mine had a perfect seal when they were cleared..
oh ok sorry read it too fast...
Old 02-23-2005
Registered!!

sL3epy is an unknown quantity at this point
what lowering spring are you lowered on?
Old 02-23-2005
Owned By Slo Rex

Originally Posted by sL3epy
what lowering spring are you lowered on?
Neuspeed Race Springs
Old 02-23-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
looks nice
Old 02-23-2005
Registered!!

SingleCamCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
thats real dope homie!... i gotta go watch "SUCKER FREE CITY" we rep SF in this peice... lol
Old 02-24-2005
Fuzzy Boy

FuzzBeC00L is an unknown quantity at this point
lookin good buddie
Old 02-24-2005
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
ii likeee the lights!!!