Video of my HIDs and sound of the Thermal exhaust... :) - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-23-2005   #1
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
Talking Video of my HIDs and sound of the Thermal exhaust... :)

Its a video of my car leaving my house with the HIDs off, then turning on...

Then me driving down my street and out the development and then showing the bentley dealership

Anyways the video will show how bright HIDs are, and you guys can hear what the thermal exhaust sounds like

www.vividlights.com/valeonightdrive.wmv

Last edited by ImPulse; 02-23-2005 at 10:09 PM.
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #2
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
decided to host it myself
Old 02-23-2005   #3
Banned

damn quality sucks when it got compressed =\
Old 02-23-2005   #4
Registered!!

K20EQUIPPED is an unknown quantity at this point
Meh alright video....anyone can see how bright HID's are by looking at any BMW, BENZ, and most Acura's driving by....exaust sounds sweet though.
K20EQUIPPED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #5
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
You drive on the double yellow line a lot.
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #6
Banned

well, its hard driving and holding the camera and trying not to hit cars parked on the side of the road
Old 02-23-2005   #7
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Oh. At least you have an auto. Right?
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #8
Registered!!

K20A_Wanabe is an unknown quantity at this point
lol try holding a camera and driving a stick now that is hard. IMO my skunk2 is alot deeper and less ricey.
K20A_Wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2005   #9
Registered!!

kickercivic1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can't really tell about the hids.
kickercivic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #10
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
hey k20 nice wheels what brand are they? 18's or 19's?

Last edited by mugenman; 02-24-2005 at 12:44 AM.
mugenman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #11
Registered!!

JDMwhoreCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
impulse, your video makes hid's look horible. lol. better in person.

but thanks for the hid kit. im lovin it. im just depressed bout projectors...stupid 05 headlights.
JDMwhoreCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #12
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, cant really tell about the HIDs, you should redo it sometime, but turn em on up against a garage door, then let em warm up. just a suggestion. Exhaust sounds sweet btw.
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #13
Registered!!

18inchpride is an unknown quantity at this point
awwww, those are HID's you really need to get a better shot! they make them look oooo so terrible! when really im sure your set up is SICK!!
18inchpride is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #14
Registered!!

K20A_Wanabe is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugenman
hey k20 nice wheels what brand are they? 18's or 19's?
I got the Enkei RSF-2 18". 215/35zr18 they are nice rims just heavy but the good thing is that it won't crack on pot holes and i know from first hand. Here is a link to their spec on enkei site:
http://www.enkei.com/PerfSpecPAGES/rsf-2Specs.html
K20A_Wanabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2005   #15
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPulse
damn quality sucks when it got compressed =\
Old 02-24-2005   #16
Banned

well, this is what it looks like from my view... yea, the video sucks but, if you think HIDs are dim you are wrong