Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

new shOEs for Da VIc!! AgaIN!

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AggressiveAdam will become famous soon enoughAggressiveAdam will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by civ10jbiz
Yall hate on chrome waaaaay too much i'll be gettin a set of chrome in about a month...chrome is nice IMO...
considering it myself, weight is the only thing thats making me think twice.
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

ciVictoria will become famous soon enoughciVictoria will become famous soon enough
The rims look good on the car.. what kind of headlights and tail lights are you putting on next?
Old 03-17-2005
let the devil out
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

eye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant futureeye_see_you has a brilliant future
better than crome I can agree but it just seems like something is missing them them being black and a polished lip I think they would be even better if they were powder coated blue with the lip
Old 03-17-2005
Registered!!

ExVtec01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Nice, are you thinking of getting a kit?
Old 03-17-2005
Bobaganoosh!
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Pharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud ofPharoh has much to be proud of
I was thinking of doing royal black Rota Sub Zero's but now I'm not sure.....they look great on dark cars but they are becoming a little overdone so to speak. Maybe a powder coated grey...who knows.