Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

door handles...

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
door handles...

i've been thinking about having my door handles painted when some parts come in and was wondering if they are hard to take off. [i have a four door] and how do i go about taking them off.
also wondering, if it is hard, is it worth it to paint them.
thanks!
Old 02-15-2005
jdmtytedoridori
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
yeah, i have a coupe, same question
Old 02-15-2005
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute
if you take off the inside panel (which you'll probably need to do anyways), and pull back some of that moisture plastic (don't worry, that putty stuff that holds the moisture shield on will stick back together) and look up in that area, you should be able to figure it out.