tC photoshoot - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-13-2005   #1
Registered!!

ChiNkYx1 is an unknown quantity at this point
tC photoshoot

washed and waxed the tC today, noticed a little dent on the passenger side too but its not as bad, took some photos lmk what you guys think

ChiNkYx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #2
Registered!!

INCivic is an unknown quantity at this point
dayum, thats a good looking car, props!
INCivic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #3
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
tC is a nice car. is that grill stock, i've never noticed it until now if it is. if ita aftermarket get a different one or go back to stock, it look funny.
Caucasian.Asian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #4
Registered!!

ChiNkYx1 is an unknown quantity at this point
^grill is aftermarket from scion. I like it, it goes well with silver I think
ChiNkYx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #5
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Not feelin the grill.
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #6
Registered!!

goodtimes is on a distinguished road
^^^ same here but nice car
goodtimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #7
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
drop it!!!
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #8
Jam out with your clam out.

abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
Paint the grill black and it will look good
abmerop18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005   #9
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
I'm not feelin that car. Sorry man, all it matters is that you like it.
tripledoublegs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #10
Registered!!

MIVtec is an unknown quantity at this point
slam that beast!
MIVtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #11
jdmtytedoridori

Al Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of lightAl Gore FTW is a glorious beacon of light
looks pretty sweet, grill kinda looks funny. tc is nice, i was really likin em when they first came out, now more people around my area have modded tcs, moreso than modded 7thgens
Al Gore FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #12
Registered!!

JCiv03 is on a distinguished road
^^^ I agree w/ them. It looks gooood w/ the grille!
JCiv03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #13
Registered!!

Kizuel is an unknown quantity at this point
I don't think the grill looks bad, it just may contrast a bit too much.

Because it's silver it brings out the darkness behind it, making the holes seem larger and more striking. But I guess it depends on what kind of look you were going for.
Kizuel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #14
Still in the game...

scatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to beholdscatman is a splendid one to behold
nice whip
scatman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #15
The Wierdest and Funniest Mofo 7th Gen Has Ever Seen As Voted

_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of_Viper_ has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by tripledoublegs
I'm not feelin that car. Sorry man, all it matters is that you like it.
Me neither i second that Im a Civic Hardcore fanatic.......
_Viper_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #16
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Grill makes it look like you have a ton of chickens under the hood. jk jk.
armieo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #17
Mr. Clean

Changu-San can only hope to improve
looks nice except paint the grill black
Changu-San is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #18
Registered!!

bradaven760 is an unknown quantity at this point
I just got my tC in black. It is realllllly nice compared to the civic. I had a really fun, cool lookin civic and trust me, anyone on this forum would love driving a tC after the civic. my opinion: that grills is no bueno. Like some one else said, all that matters is that you like it. Im more of a clean freak and I hate things that shine and flash. Underglow, chrome etc etc. Overall nice car because the tC is simply BADASS....
bradaven760 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #19
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
i like those TC's
Mr.Modify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #20