tl, or tsx , crv - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-14-2005   #1  
Registered!!

djpolanco is an unknown quantity at this point
Post tl, or tsx , crv

since the si , and the rsx k20 fit the 2001 civic those the crv and tl and the tsx have also k but they are k24 will they fit too with hasport mount ??????
djpolanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #2  
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
wtf? english, please.

but yes, hasport is making mounts so that we can swap in a k24 into our lowly civics. the problem with the k24 is that it's taller than the k20, thus giving you two choices: make the engine mounts deeper or raise the hood. who wants a raised hood?
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #3  
Registered!!

djpolanco is an unknown quantity at this point
so i can but one the only problem is the hood
djpolanco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005   #4  
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
no. the problem is the engine mounts. you need them lower than normal, which is why hasport is developing a kit.
dirtySAMURAI is offline   Reply With Quote