Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02civicg5 will become famous soon enough
Re: Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens

bro he specifically said, he was trying to convert it bak to stock lookin cuz he bought it wit those lights and a body kit but had removed everything and was trying to change it bak.. read next time
b4 judgin
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

BigVic4545 is an unknown quantity at this point

Sl33pyriceboi is a hater...he's the typical west coast hater...anyway I have also noticed that New jersey is full of 7th gen's...we should def. Meet up and chill...even if its just a couple of us.
Old 11-09-2008
I brake for hairy Hawaiian midgets

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

well, if you want to REALLY get in to it... neither of those are 'JDM' as they are coupes....

but yes, what Sp33pyriceboi said was uncalled for.
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

Maple50175 is an unknown quantity at this point

my car is the cleanest hands down
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by BigVic4545
Sl33pyriceboi is a hater...he's the typical west coast hater...anyway I have also noticed that New jersey is full of 7th gen's...we should def. Meet up and chill...even if its just a couple of us.
u down for honday day on nov 23rd at atco?? lemme noe.. we can get somethin started
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

civic4dizoor is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by 02civicg5
bro he specifically said, he was trying to convert it bak to stock lookin cuz he bought it wit those lights and a body kit but had removed everything and was trying to change it bak.. read next time
b4 judgin
MAYB bigvic4545253545 SHOULD READ NEXT TIME before posting in this thread and should remove all that **** before posting a pic
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

Yea I'm down for the NJ meet....hit me up wit a PM to discuss the details.
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

My bad fellas...it was a beginners mistake...I will read extra carefull next time...I had no idea that jdm was only sedans.
Old 11-09-2008
You VTEC...I-VTEC
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

sniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of lightsniperscout is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Maple50175
is that so
Old 11-09-2008

Albertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond reputeAlbertross has a reputation beyond repute

I smell a challenge, lol.
Old 11-09-2008

manahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond reputemanahoonie has a reputation beyond repute

cleanest? maybe...
cleanest JDM? maybe not! :P

didn't we have a challenge like this back when we were 7thgencivic? trophies awarded and everything for different catagories...
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

b4 judgin
this is still a clean jdm style thread... so you guys should read next time before you post. he was just making a comment, and yes they are pretty ricey. im all for "its my car and i can mod it however i want." thats freaking great but this thread is what it is. so keep it like that please
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

mrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of lightmrtrinh is a glorious beacon of light

HAHAHAH i also beg to differ
Old 11-09-2008

ACTUALLY! I jut finished washing mine. INSIDE and OUT!!

WAX ON!

WAX OFF!

:P ok, now lets get back on topic of posting our CLEAN JDM 7th Gens!

LET'S SEE THOSE PICS!

Last edited by manahoonie; 11-09-2008 at 07:51 PM.
Old 11-09-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by manahoonie
ACTUALLY! I jut finished washing mine. INSIDE and OUT!!

WAX ON!

WAX OFF!

:P ok, now lets get back on topic of posting our CLEAN JDM 7th Gens!
post pictures!
Old 11-09-2008

Originally Posted by mrtrinh
post pictures!
well, it's dark now. but you can see my car in my crappy photoshoot i posted last month:

https://www.civicforums.com/forums/4...hotoshoot.html

:P
Old 11-10-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

b4 judgin
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa....... and like everyone else said, MAYBE HE SHOULD HAVE READ THE THREAD TITLE before he posted.....if he wanted to tell the world that he is tryign to change it back to stock, then make his own thread.....im sure he'll get a WHOLE bunch of response...

am i saying its some kinda crime to post that on this thread? no...he can do wtever he wants, but we must have some kinda order to keep this on topic... there are plenty of offtopic and other BS threads...

Originally Posted by BigVic4545
Sl33pyriceboi is a hater...he's the typical west coast hater...
lol...... im sorry..... there are too many of you here in the west coast......thats what you....me.......and everyone who drives a fixed up japanese car is referred to as...

ur a ricer. thats wt u are, live with it. if u dont wanna be called that, buy/fix up a car...(no offense)

Originally Posted by manahoonie
well, if you want to REALLY get in to it... neither of those are 'JDM' as they are coupes....

but yes, what Sp33pyriceboi said was uncalled for.
lol....it is perfectly called for. they are ricers. so im jsut stating the obvious, and asking "WHY has this become a ricer thread"

BTW, on a different note, ur car is nice, but whats up with the green mesh on ur front bumper? paint it black or something. and then drop =] otherwise, nice ride.

Originally Posted by mrtrinh
this is still a clean jdm style thread... so you guys should read next time before you post. he was just making a comment, and yes they are pretty ricey. im all for "its my car and i can mod it however i want." thats freaking great but this thread is what it is. so keep it like that please
OMG, thank you........you said it very nicely... i jsut wasted 2mins of my time BSing some sense in this thread...
Old 11-10-2008
Registered!!

You right sleepyrice.. u right bout posting here wen it specifically says clean jdm.. he shoukdve just posted after the car was done.. my apolos brotha
Old 11-10-2008
Registered!!

You right sleepyrice.. u right bout posting here wen it specifically says clean jdm.. he shoukdve just posted after the car was done.. my apolos brotha let's keep on topic here
Old 11-10-2008
Registered!!

thanks for resolving guys... now post MORE PICS! ill post my car when my new wheels arrive
Old 11-18-2008
Registered!!

D17alltheway will become famous soon enough

NJ EM2s WOOOT!!!.. definently need a meet

Old 11-18-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

^Any more pics of the black em2 with the rear fog light and the edm tails??
Old 11-19-2008
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute

pink headlights ftw!
Old 11-19-2008
Registered!!

sk8erelemnts will become famous soon enough

some new pics of my ride. just installed rear window visor and mud guards. i took the hood bra off cuz it rained a couple weeks ago and never got a round to putting them back on... plus i went to a meet sunday and i didnt want to sport it. enjoy

ill take better pictures one i have the time.

Old 11-19-2008
Registered!!

HwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura aboutHwNpRyDe_CiViC has a spectacular aura about

be correct!! no EM jdm exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our cars arent jdm!!!!!! in case some people didnt know.
Old 11-19-2008
My Honda Loves Me ^_^

2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute2005EM2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by HwNpRyDe_CiViC
be correct!! no EM jdm exists!!!!!!!!!!!!!! our cars arent jdm!!!!!! in case some people didnt know.
lol
x2
Old 11-19-2008
Registered!!

sk8erelemnts will become famous soon enough

^.... x3

i have posted long ago on here about changing the title of this thread.
Old 11-19-2008
Banished to the Depths of Rice.

sl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant futuresl33pyriceboi has a brilliant future

^its ok..... this thread makes the ricers feel good about themselves... kinda like that coupe with the pink/purple hids.... (super nice coupe none the less)

its all good =]
Old 11-19-2008
Registered!!

Originally Posted by HwNpRyDe_CiViC
yeah the title is deceiving but if you read the very first post it says jdm style
Old 11-19-2008
Registered!!

bassackwards will become famous soon enough

well a lot of parts come from china if you check out the product so wouldnt this be CDM? chinese domestic market?

Quick Reply: Post Pics Of Clean Jdm 7th Gens