Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

My yellow fogs....**updated w/ day pics**

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the roughmr_fobster is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by 02civic_rida
Props mang, i've seen them in person, and they look pretty good!!! One thing about this Vs. Impulse retro fit is, one, ur stuck with yellow lenses, Some people dont want a yellow lense, and the other its just the reflection of the capsule from the other. It is all an opinion on what you like best.
yea true that true that. hmmmmm decisions decisions
Old 02-03-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I just got nokya yellow bulbs from ebay. We'll see how they look.
Old 02-03-2005
Life is better with 5lug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to allHondaKorn is a name known to all
/\/\ I heard that they r reel good.
Old 02-03-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Ya they look good except the tip is yellow. I'm gonna paint it silver so no worries. Still waiting on the visual amber bulbs for signals.