Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

i could get a 240 if i want it

Old 02-03-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
i could get a 240 if i want it

ok heres the deal.....my buddy texts me and tells me he knows where theres a 240sx for 250.....needs a new headgasket some body work.......he tells me the dude who has it for sale.....and bam i remember him...met him last year and i got 2 check out this 240 personally.....its got plenty of extras.......but im not sure if i should get it or not.......its steal at 250 and i could even fix it up nice and sell it for a few grand....at the moment im leaning towards that....cause that money could go right into the vic? or maybe even make my self a sick little sr20det equipped ride.....so i can cruise (and keep up) with my 2 buddies with 240's lol but idk what should i do......a chance like this only comes around so often right? im leaning towards hoppin on it......it would be a nice project right?
Old 02-03-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

mugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond reputemugenman has a reputation beyond repute
my friend sent me the message........its gonna need some work.....but primer and drift.....they just sound fun together lol
Old 02-03-2005
Don't drink and post, you will end up hilarious.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
if you dont buy it. i might
Old 02-03-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

lol but ur in louisiana...........im in kentucky haha.....by the way i might be in new orleans this this spring break (my birthplace) cant wait to go back its been 4 years since ive been there
Old 02-03-2005

Got Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant futureGot Boost??? has a brilliant future
We drove to Cali to LOOK AT another 323 GTX, didn't get that one but then we drove to Minnesota and bought one. Driving to Kentucky aint nothing =p
Old 02-03-2005
Why is my vagina bleeding?

nindoo has a spectacular aura aboutnindoo has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by mugenman
ok heres the deal.....my buddy texts me and tells me he knows where theres a 240sx for 250.....needs a new headgasket some body work.......he tells me the dude who has it for sale.....and bam i remember him...met him last year and i got 2 check out this 240 personally.....its got plenty of extras.......but im not sure if i should get it or not.......its steal at 250 and i could even fix it up nice and sell it for a few grand....at the moment im leaning towards that....cause that money could go right into the vic? or maybe even make my self a sick little sr20det equipped ride.....so i can cruise (and keep up) with my 2 buddies with 240's lol but idk what should i do......a chance like this only comes around so often right? im leaning towards hoppin on it......it would be a nice project right?
If the body is clean, and the car hasn't been in major accidents, buy it, repair it, then sell it. Then you can do anything will the additional money. But if its rusted or needs body work I don't know could be hard to sell.

Can you do you own body work?
Old 02-03-2005

rust sucks >:\
Old 02-03-2005
Registered!!

snowboreddave is an unknown quantity at this point
just make sure that when you go to look at it, you check for the things that matter (i.e rust, wrinkles in the frame, matching numbers, that kinda thing..), its kinda erie how cheap it is...
Old 02-03-2005
My Baby Daddy

PlasmaGT is on a distinguished road
Some specific spots to check for rust on 240's - under rear spoiler(if it's a hatch), frame rails(towards the front), also strut towers(on top and near the firewall).

Last edited by PlasmaGT; 02-03-2005 at 01:09 PM.
Old 02-03-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

yeah its a hatch....
Old 02-03-2005

evopanop is an unknown quantity at this point
For God's sakes, it's $250, just buy it already lol
Old 02-03-2005
I sure wish my car was newer

white2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of lightwhite2K2EX is a glorious beacon of light
$250... that's equivalent to a nice pair of dress shoes. Grab it or tell the guy to wait for me.
Old 02-03-2005
"mmmBAHHHH" - vtec y0

i dont have 250.........i need to save a lil bit
Old 02-03-2005