Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Almost got in an accident

Old 01-27-2005
How many pots have you smoken?
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
Almost got in an accident

Man some dumb bia almost hit me yesterday. I was on my way to school going down a 4 lane, 2 way road with a divider in the middle. I was in the left lane and I saw this green intrepid pull out - i kept going though because i thought she was going to go in to the right lane. well she came out slowly so i thought everything was good - then all of a sudden she tries gettin into my lane. i slam the brakes and hold the horn but i see she is too close to just stop - so i swerve to the left outta her way and ONTO the fu*king median. man - i coulda slapped a bi*ch at this point - she gets into the other lane and drives off as i try to get my car back on the road. im already going to be late for my class - and it was the 1st day plus i was trying to add the class - so i didn't really have time to stop - so her driving off was a good thing. we follow behind her for a while though, i got her plates and began flashing the high beams but the stupid kunt wont stop. but im guessing thats cuz there was 3 guys in my car and she was by herself. so i decide i don't wanna scare her and have HER call the cops on ME so i pull over and check my car and don't see anything wrong with it but stil - me going over that median HAD to do something to the alignment or something. the guys in the car told me not to worry about it - but then again they're not really car guys- one is 20 and has never had a license and the other claims to be a car guy but he drives around...well....rice. haha, brown rice cuz he's mexican lol its a 94 del sol with 2 rims, 2 colors, rust spots, cracks, and a cd player you have to push back in the dash to make work. loll

what do you guys suggest i do? get the cops involved since she drove off and have my car checked out? or just be a nice guy since there is no physical damage?

Last edited by Manthatguysfast; 01-27-2005 at 01:07 PM.
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

limitedbudget is an unknown quantity at this point
THat happened to me one time and my steering wheel was knocked crooked so I call the cops and went and got the guy out of a resturant and for all that the cop said since I swerved to avoid him that it was my fault and told me I would have been better of if I would have hit him. So I say I would have hit him in the rear and it would have been my fault and the cop said I was right. So it was really a waste of my time That cops a handi vac
Old 01-27-2005

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
ya - i don't wanna call the cops for 2 reasons. 1. they're di(ks. period. and 2. a little thing I like to call karma. i've rear ended a lady with her kids one time, an old old man and his wife another, and backed into a car in a parking lot then got out and asked my friend "should we just jam or what?" as the owner of the car was walking up right behind me. lol - she let me go. so i've been pretty lucky as far as running into nice people - i don't wanna go and mess that up.

but still ......
Old 01-27-2005
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought if someone pulled out in front of you and you hit them it's their fault, regardless if it was from behind, since they were negligent?
Old 01-27-2005

ya true - i've read many police reports since i work at an insurance agency. its like failing to yield or something like that because she was coming from a side street that had a stop sign.
Old 01-27-2005
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
you call the cops... they'll fill out a report. THats all, that won't do a thing. They'll never find her. Plus she didn't hit you, so how do they know it wasn't just your stupidity? If you think calling the cops just to claim insurance is going to work... It won't.
Old 01-27-2005

nope.
Old 01-27-2005
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Check your alignment and hope that idiot gets into an accident for reckless driving on her own...
Old 01-28-2005
Premium Member

civicdude will become famous soon enough
moving to members rides talk
Old 01-28-2005
Registered!!

caliart is an unknown quantity at this point
just check you alignment
Old 01-28-2005
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
I would've gotten the plates, called the cops, got her insurance info, called them and explain how she's driving wrecklessly and endangering lives. I don't think they'll like that too much.
Old 01-28-2005

^ i like that! maybe i'll try it
Old 01-28-2005
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
all i gotta say is welcome to the club, its happened to me many a time. atleast you never were sideswiped by a bus while u were waiting at a light, couldnt move cause u know NYC traffic, n just watch the bus go to work on ur car.