Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Finally dropped my ride (new pics)

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Finally dropped my ride (new pics)

Here it is. Everyone's been telling me to drop and it looks really nice. Drop is on eibach prokit with stock struts for now. Getting alignment in a few days with camber kit. These were just installed yesterday. Thanks Aaron and Tristan for doing the install!

Old 01-17-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
oh see that looks so much better... I have skunk 2 drop springs and have had them on for a few months... what sucks is it is a bit higher in the front and lower in the back.. that sucks!!! yours is way nice
Old 01-17-2005

Vinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of lightVinh is a glorious beacon of light
why during the winter?
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Nice!!! Does it ride good? I have the sportlines with oem shocks... fixing to get some type of aftermarket shocks... I also have the eibach camber kit.... My rides excellent considering its been lowered on the oem shocks now for about 60,000ish miles..

Injen
Old 01-17-2005
People Eating Tasty Animals PETA

Gangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to allGangsta Dave is a name known to all
My coupe bounces all over the place. that sucks!!! I need to save up and get some shocks. for now I just drive slower where it is bad... and it seems like the back ones are real bad.
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

xgimmick will become famous soon enoughxgimmick will become famous soon enough
looks great what tire size are you running ?
Old 01-17-2005
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Ride is a lil bumpy, but okay. I think the race seats make it alot worse. I'm running stock tire size. And if you can tell, it's a bit lower in the rear. Maybe after it settles it might be different.
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by gearbox
And if you can tell, it's a bit lower in the rear. Maybe after
it settles it might be different.
My sportlines for my coupe did the same thing... they evened out for the most part... It takes about 3 days for them to fully settle...You should be fine on the sagging part

Injen
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

what kinda shocks you got in mind Gear?
Old 01-17-2005
I survived that B*tch Katrina !!!

boombazokajoe91 is an unknown quantity at this point
how much of a drop is that ?
Old 01-17-2005
nor cal 7thgens

allmotor can only hope to improve
looks sweet
Old 01-17-2005
Tighter than a third eye after 1 week in prison.

Caucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the roughCaucasian.Asian is a jewel in the rough
looks good
Old 01-17-2005
Premium Member

Drop officially is 1 inch, but I think it turned out to be alot more, as you can see in the pics. Any suggestions on shocks?
Old 01-17-2005
TURTLEonK

Nameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the roughNameless is a jewel in the rough
hey gearbox, it looks very nice.. looks more than 1" drop? but still very pimpin!

edit: n/m you already said it before i could post hahaha
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

flotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to beholdflotsamm is a splendid one to behold
Looks good. I always thought sedans looked lower in the rear due the rear fender being lower then the front. The actual chassis should be the same height in the front and back. Good thing you didnt go with Sportlines, theyre even stiffer.
Old 01-17-2005
Premium Member

Ya and I can't imagine having it lower. I'm really gonna have to drive carefully cause I scraped the bumper with stock springs
Old 01-17-2005
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Luv
It!!!!!!!!!
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

Armin is an unknown quantity at this point
They use eibach on honda performance packages-CIVICS right? Are they available to order at dealership?
Old 01-26-2005
I Wanna Die Like God on the Cover of Time!

incubus7d is an unknown quantity at this point
Can i buy your wheels off you??
Old 01-26-2005
Premium Member

maybe we'll see what happens...
Old 01-26-2005
Registered!!

sdl02 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by gearbox
Drop officially is 1 inch, but I think it turned out to be alot more, as you can see in the pics. Any suggestions on shocks?
yeah it looks a little bit lower than inch. it looks really good now