Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Biggest Headache Mod

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HEBEGEBZ is an unknown quantity at this point
^^That had to suck a fat one!
Old 01-05-2005
Smuggling bananas and mexicans all for one low price...
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
I kinda regret mine, however I get so many compliments it aint funny lol
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

^^your what?
Old 01-05-2005

TheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond reputeTheSmuggler has a reputation beyond repute
HKS CAMP unit
Old 01-05-2005
Premium Member

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
turbo
Old 01-05-2005

^^ liar lol you know it was that air freshner
Old 01-05-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
trunk shocks install. i fvcked up on the measurements. gotta redo it today.
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

7thGenLX is an unknown quantity at this point
front sway bar install on my spec-v took atleast 3 hrs the old one WOULD not budge at all
Old 01-05-2005
I log in from time to time

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
woop i got the trunk shocks to work! my trunk opens all by itself all the way up.
Old 01-05-2005

Ohhhh I want my hood to do that lol, my moms lexus does it and it makes me jelous lol
Old 01-05-2005
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
Turbo
Old 01-05-2005
How many pots have you smoken?

manthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of lightmanthatguysfast is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TheSmuggler
Ohhhh I want my hood to do that lol, my moms lexus does it and it makes me jelous lol
for real - my moms navigator has the remote lift gate - that shiat is so tight i love going to - well any place in it just so when i come back with stuff to load up i can hit the button and watch it go up by itself. haha im a dork
Old 01-05-2005
Go Team Venture!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
againifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of lightagainifall is a glorious beacon of light
my switch pannel.. ive been working on this goddamn thing for 5 effin days now and i can not get it flat.. everytime i get one dip evened out i notice that ive made another one... ive redone it twice cuz ive gone too deep and hit fiberglass... and still cant get it to come out totaly flat... anyone know where i can get a 2" long 1" wide beltsander with rollars about the size of your pinky.....

OMFG!!!! DUH!!!!! the corner sander thing.. holy hell how did i not think of this till now...
Old 01-05-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
lambos..
Old 01-05-2005
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
clearing headlights on the coldest day of winter last January
Old 01-05-2005
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
Air suspension.
Old 01-05-2005

sumyungviet is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ashtonp
clearing headlights on the coldest day of winter last January
haha... same here... cleared at a friends house last december... decided " we'll just heat up the old sealant..." then... when i got home... was like trying to look through a milk carton... haha... theeeenn.... resealed them... and in the process of taking turns sitting on them to keep them shut while the sealent dried... got lots of it all over both my front seats... and pants.... and the mothers still fogged up... but then summer came, and the fogging stopped... started up again this winter... so i said f it and got tyc's
Old 01-05-2005
98% of people will die in their lifetime

EnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questionedEnProceso should not be questioned
my neons. the wiring part is simple, it was just taking everything apart, having to run, crimp, trim, strip, extend wires and putting everything back.
Old 01-05-2005
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
^ Holy crap I cannot tell you how many times I have redone my neons, whether it was from someone knockingthem out and the fuse blowing or me being a perfectionist to be honest I have redone them 10 times and have started about 8 electrical fires in my car (fawking light up switches). It is worht it tho, there is just something about having your feet light up and the vents in your hood glow red . I just recently mounted switches above the cup holders. Finally they are perfect.
Old 01-05-2005
Search and Learn

civicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nicecivicvtec1ps is just really nice
Indash TV.
Couldn't install myself. ended up blewing 7 fuses lol.
Old 01-05-2005
Godlike member

ex_03 is on a distinguished road
Mine was replacing the the stock radio on my ex 03 coupe. Love the Idea of the security of it, but damn... And if a thief wants it bad enough he's gunna carve your dash up

Last edited by ex_03; 01-05-2005 at 09:29 PM.
Old 01-05-2005
Godlike member

Originally Posted by gearbox
Oh my hardest was blue glow needles.
Don't mind me asking what kind of car? And if its a 7th gen ex coupe, how and where to get? thanks man..
Old 01-05-2005
SICCMADE

Danka02 is an unknown quantity at this point
my tailights sucked *****, i thought i was only going to be taking a few bolts off and swap em but noooooo, found out after 45 mins of trying to yank it off that it was attached under the light to the bumper by 2 clips, well i said f it and just busted the fockers off with good old fashsion anger. my new lights are awsome
Old 01-05-2005
Cocky guys kick ass!

Cocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura aboutCocky has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ex_03
Don't mind me asking what kind of car? And if its a 7th gen ex coupe, how and where to get? thanks man..
go to the lighting forum.
Old 01-05-2005
Jeremy's Iron

CivicRookie is an unknown quantity at this point
My exhaust. I'm tired of it. I loved it at first, but now it's just noise.
Old 01-06-2005
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
^^The chicken came before the egg BTW
Old 01-06-2005
Godlike member

Originally Posted by Cocky
go to the lighting forum.
Im asking becuase he wrote about here so relax...
Old 01-06-2005
Registered!!

mdb_foxmx is an unknown quantity at this point
I'm totally with the guy who mentioned the clips. Damn those clips. I was replacing the 6x9's in the rear deck, and getting the rear deck panel off was a bitch, and I probably broke a clip or two...anyway, the mounting holes didn't even match up for the 6x9's, so I had to grind them out a bit. That was probably the hardest mod I've done, and also the only one so far...besides a new head unit and amp.
Old 01-06-2005
Registered!!

I think you guys are getting a little off track. I was asking about mods you regret doing because the products sucked not because it was difficult to do. IDon't get me wrong i don't mind the other stories. I am just looking for the stories about the actual product giving you a headache not the install. But, like I said thanks for all the replies.
Old 01-06-2005
Registered!!

ashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to beholdashtonp is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by sumyungviet
haha... same here... cleared at a friends house last december... decided " we'll just heat up the old sealant..." then... when i got home... was like trying to look through a milk carton... haha... theeeenn.... resealed them... and in the process of taking turns sitting on them to keep them shut while the sealent dried... got lots of it all over both my front seats... and pants.... and the mothers still fogged up... but then summer came, and the fogging stopped... started up again this winter... so i said f it and got tyc's
yo that sucks man, I was pretty lucky tho, I used nothing but a small portable heater to heat up the sealant and then cut the rest off, and I didnt use any other sealant to put them back together. they've fogged once in the last year.

Quick Reply: Biggest Headache Mod