Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Getting sponsored

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-2004
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Getting sponsored

I was just wondering, how do you go about getting sponsored? I know there has to be a few people sponsored on here.
Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
im in the works of trying to get sposored by Sport Compact Pro. one og my gunny's is sponsored for 12g's. Ask companies if they do sponsoring, i got the hook up with the gunny
Old 12-16-2004
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
you have to build a car pretty much worthy of a magazine article.....it takes alot to get a car that way....im almost there need a few more things then i should be ok. alos get yerself into a marketing company.....they will also help promote yer car to magazines....once you have a confirmation that yer getting shot for a feature write a proposal to a company and include that u have been selcted to be shot for a magazine include contacts and any iformation u think they will need.....then its up to them. blackbullet got shot for a mag. and i should be getting shot sometime early spring
Old 12-16-2004
x-factor

prototype is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by mexinaction
im in the works of trying to get sposored by Sport Compact Pro. one og my gunny's is sponsored for 12g's. Ask companies if they do sponsoring, i got the hook up with the gunny

thats not a real sponsorship...sounds like a scheme to me...im talking about getting sponsored from vis, konig, apr, dc sports, aem....that sourta sponsorships....where they give you the **** for free im sponsored by a few companys but only bc i have connections within those companys
Old 12-16-2004
Ultimate Member

Cjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura aboutCjddrum1 has a spectacular aura about
just dont go through carsponsorships.com or anything like that its a rip off
Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

mexinaction will become famous soon enoughmexinaction will become famous soon enough
they cover 50% and you put up the other 50%, that is beter than paying 100%
Old 12-16-2004
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
Originally Posted by mexinaction
they cover 50% and you put up the other 50%, that is beter than paying 100%
who does?
Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
just contact those companies and they usually have you send them information on your vehicle, what shows you attend and plan on attending, what you wanna do with your car, how can their company help you, how can you promote their company, what kinda deals are you wanting, send pictures of your car etc.

you basically have to sell yourself to them along with your car and how you will increase their business.

I was sponsored through Injen at one point, but now they are wanting to start sponsoring others that have stock cars, so that everything they do to that car is done via Injen... most companies are starting to do that now...

Injen
Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

Sport Compact Car, they require that you attend at least 4 shows in a year
Old 12-16-2004
Type Skivic

TeRRoRiFiC35 is an unknown quantity at this point
a better choice of getting sponsored is by a local shop.
Old 12-16-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
injencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of lightinjencivic is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35

yes or by one on this site!!

Injen
Old 12-16-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35
That's my own situation. I just basically started going to this one shop after I'd bought my car. Mainly cause it was only 5 minutes from my parents' house. Started buying little ricey things like pedal covers and wide mirror and bulbs. As time passed, I got to be good friends with the owner, and started buying more and more stuff from him. Bigger stuff, like rims and springs and such. Then one day he saw my car with all his products all over it and said, "**** I should start giving you better deals....but you have to wear my logo. You wanna do shows for me?" It's been over a year and a half and now I also run his car club, whose main vendor and sponsor is, of course, his shop. I don't often get stuff for free - I usually get cost or better, and while not an official employee on his payroll, I do get little kickbacks for bringing him people who end up buying stuff...