Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Got Another Sponsor

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AceKicker is an unknown quantity at this point
Got Another Sponsor

well I got another sponsor for me and my car. So far I have Silent Rage, Type RS front LIp From H C Racing, iRotors, and now my newest is Street Styler. Check out my the sponsered cars on there mine is at the bottom. Sponsored Cars
Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
how do you get companies to sponsor you? i'm looking for some sponsors but why did you do it?
Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

what do u mean why did I do it? well there are different ways to get them to sponsor you. well you just write them a letter say what u can do for their company if they sponsor you how many shows you go to a year (for u performance people u just tell them how many times you go to the track. You tell them what all you have on your car and make sure u send them a pic the more the better, and tell them what you have planned for your car in the future. A company is not going to sponsor you if your not going to go out and promote their company. the more shows the better. the more you refer peopel to them and when they do go back to the company your promoting make sure u tell them to tell the guys that you sent them so the comapny knows that your doing what you are suppose to be. and make sure you take pics of your car at shows so they know that you do go to shows and that they see your car in full display. Another thing I suggest is talk to the guys become friends with them in the process. the better friends you are with them the more secure it will make them feel with u and ur car and it is alot better communication between you two. But that is jsut my opinion on how to get sponsors alot of people do different things.
Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

Nuts is an unknown quantity at this point
ah thanks man.[IMG]i/expressions/beer_yum.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-26-2002
Banned For My Beliefs

blk2k2civic is an unknown quantity at this point
Thats a sweet hood job..... looks

nice car and congrats on the sponser
Old 10-26-2002
tok
Registered!!

tok is an unknown quantity at this point
cool [IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/IMG]....are u sponsored by skunk2 also ?
Old 10-26-2002
em2

sspem2 has a spectacular aura aboutsspem2 has a spectacular aura about
why do you want sponsors for? and why people want sponsors so bad? i dont care about them. i jsut wanna be by myself hooking up my car the way i want to and i dont want their stickers all over my car.[IMG]i/expressions/face-icon-small-puke.gif[/IMG]
Old 10-26-2002
Registered!!

hey no im not sponsored by skunk2 i just like their sticker. and me and my buddies(2000si and his twin boerther 2000gsr) we all have them on out car so that is why i have that sticker. and 1isk I know what u mean but I can hook my car up the way I want to all they are is just a discount if I ever need it. there is no hassle from any of them (sponsors) I do what I want to do to my car and at teh speed I want to do it. All the sponsors wnat to see is that my car is at shows and I'm promoting them that is it when when I need something cheap they hook me up. That is why I have sponsors.