Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

oem fogs on my ride?

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2004
Registered!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ferio is an unknown quantity at this point
wait? what gap? you mean the lens and the black plastic?
Old 12-06-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
YES! I aligned them with the screw holes and there is an even gap all around. The lens is too small for the mount.

Old 12-07-2004
Registered!!

ferio is an unknown quantity at this point
it looks right. you can adjust the height(up and down) using a screw in the bottom. you probably have it on the lowest/highest setting. are you going to install it yourself?

Last edited by ferio; 12-07-2004 at 12:15 AM.
Old 12-07-2004
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
No dealer is doing it. I'll let them worry about it. so there is a gap i guess, since the lights are smaller than the mount
Old 12-07-2004
Boosted 04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
I dont really like them, they just dont look right to me
Old 12-07-2004
Premium Member

Now I'm starting not to like em. I thought they were supposed to be flush mounted not have an open space around it
Old 12-07-2004
Boosted 04

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
joshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nicejoshb_ is just really nice
^^^ good point i think thats why i dont really like them
Old 12-07-2004
Premium Member

Well there is something wrong. I found a pic of the replica fogs that are over $100 cheaper and there is NO gap.
Old 12-07-2004
Registered!!

macH is an unknown quantity at this point
im happy with my fogs.
Old 12-08-2004
Premium Member

Okay well the opposite happened. They look nice during the day, and honda did a good job. However, they are very strange at night. It only lights up the first coupe feet in front of the bumper, and sitting in the car I can't even see them unless I lean forward alot. So not happy with that. Also they extend way out to the sides. They are aimed supposedly, but really I was expecting them to have a bigger range. Pics tonight.
Old 12-08-2004
Registered!!

armjr2 is an unknown quantity at this point
does anyone know where they sell different color bulbs 4 the fog lights I know they are h11 bulbs but i havent been able to find any.
Old 12-08-2004
Premium Member

Me neither. I don't like the stock color compared to my hid, so I'm thinking yellow ones. I searched but nobody has h11.
Old 12-08-2004
Registered!!

MisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enoughMisterFrankieJ will become famous soon enough
supremepowerparts.com has h11s
Old 12-08-2004
Premium Member

Found em! Ion yellow H11

http://www.europeanautosport.com/yellow.htm
Old 12-08-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
hottness