Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

New Toy!

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2004
F4i Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
PistolPete will become famous soon enough
Talking New Toy!

I took delivery of her 2 weeks ago. I'm just getting around to putting up picturrs of her. I've been too busy enjoying her

2002 Honda CBR600 F4i
She is completely stock, had only 3800 miles and not one scrath.
The bike is in showroom condition, i'm thankful that i was lucky enough to find her.

I took these pics at my sisters house where I was hanging out at, they came out rather crappy. I'll try to get better ones in the weeks to come.

Old 11-23-2004
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
GORGEOUS.. about as fine as the day is long
Old 11-23-2004
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Mommy I like his toy! Get me one like that!

Keeping it in the Honda family...
Old 11-23-2004
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
u keep it inside? does she sleep with u?
Old 11-23-2004
Registered!!

DizWikedCivic is on a distinguished road
nice, i always wanted a f4i, but if do get another bike it be a 04 750 or a 600rr
Old 11-24-2004
Premium Member
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
damm nice bike
Old 11-24-2004
Registered!!

wrussi is an unknown quantity at this point
cool ur lucky ur tall im only 5.2 im thinking about buying a bike but i want something for staters because ive never ridden a bike before i was looking at an 05 honda rebel the engine is not that light and the bike is pretty comfortable and for 3k is not that bad i like ur bike congrats it will take me a while to get one for myself thay are too fast and definetly not for inexperienced drivers
Old 11-24-2004
Registered!!

steak84ss will become famous soon enoughsteak84ss will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by wrussi
cool ur lucky ur tall im only 5.2 im thinking about buying a bike but i want something for staters because ive never ridden a bike before i was looking at an 05 honda rebel the engine is not that light and the bike is pretty comfortable and for 3k is not that bad i like ur bike congrats it will take me a while to get one for myself thay are too fast and definetly not for inexperienced drivers
You can pick up used Rebels dirt cheap. We just got one for my brother for $500 and it runs like a champ. I would also look at the Buell Blast. It's small, fuel injected, and it has more ***** than the rebel even though it's only a one-lunger. I've ridden both. The Buell handles sweet too. Check it out.
Old 11-24-2004
F4i Pilot

PistolPete will become famous soon enough
thanks for the comments guys

02civic_rida i keep her in the garage.

wrussi like steak84ss said, try looking into a used rebel. they are alot cheaper and if its your first bike you'll probably end up dropping it atleast once if not more. You wont feel as bad if its used, compared to if it happened to a new bike.