What do you think of this 7thgen? - Page 2 - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-18-2004   #31  
Registered!!

18rbetter is an unknown quantity at this point
no, but props on the work
18rbetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #32  
The Legend

blackbullet will become famous soon enoughblackbullet will become famous soon enough
I like the paint and body work. I would of done a couple of things differently, but looks good.
blackbullet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2004   #33  
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by abmerop18
just saw this in random rides and i have never seen it before nor see the dude post it. for me, i think it is a little over the top especially with the mr2 vents and those chrome mirrors. i personally dont like the paint, but have to give props for the good bodywork.

http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...r/17411/sort/2
car
paint
rims
everything is hot even the scoop...im just not feeling it where it is...maybe if it was lower it would look better
PICHY is offline   Reply With Quote