Add me to the list.... - Honda Civic Forum

Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 11-07-2004   #1
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Add me to the list....

Ok so now i can be added to the list of cars that have been egged.... im at work so i dont have pics, but im sure uve seen it before on others cars... I was out last night and nothing was on my car, got home about 1200 and then i woke up at 6 and came out to my car gettin ready to leave for work and sure enough Egg all around my gas door, it was like they used that as a target... *******.... the thing that sux, is i cant afford to be late to work so i couldnt go out and clean it, so i have to wait till my lunch break.... and its already dried... ***.... oh well just venting i guess.... Stupid azzes
02civic_rida is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #2
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
doesnt egg ruin the paint after it dries?
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #3
Registered!!

izmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really niceizmaxx is just really nice
Yeah egg leaves spots on your paint and after its dried, there isn't much you can do I think. Egging is gay...kids should do something more creative like saran wrap or toilet paper if they're gonna pull a stupid prank. At least that doesnt leave permanent damage.
izmaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #4
The only job I need is a blowjob
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

civic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond reputecivic01vtec has a reputation beyond repute
stupid fvcking kids
civic01vtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #5
Nothing works better than a Chris except a Honda.

CivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of lightCivicsRdBest is a glorious beacon of light
Ouch... damn, sorry to hear that.
CivicsRdBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #6
Registered!!

02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light02civic_rida is a glorious beacon of light
and yes it does *** the paint, thats why im so pissed.... cuz its sitting there and im here in work and i cant do a thing about it till lunch....
Old 11-07-2004   #7
Banned

ImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trustedImPulse should not be trusted
get a bottle of water and soap from the bathroom and take a break?
ImPulse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004   #8
Registered!!

.... I just got back from a break and yea i did take water to wet it down, but that soap will do nothing but make it worse,

my car no officially has been ruined due to this event, the egg shell put scrathes all the way down to the plastic , its horrible, i''ll post pics when i get home, but oh well, maybe getting rid of my rims and forget about this whole scene, beacuse this kinda **** be happening to me all the time, and i cant afford to fix this shat and do what I want to do with it... so if n e one may want my rims, i might be willing to give them up... I may just be saying all this because im super pissed and i might change my mind, but we'll see.
Old 11-07-2004   #9
Registered!!

Nas23 is an unknown quantity at this point
I hear ya man

About two weeks ago my car got egged hardcore. I was at my girlfriends uncles house (which i have to say is a really nice neighborhood) It was about 11pm or so and my alarm started to go off for no apparent reason. When i went outside there was eggs all of my car. I had to go and find a friggin car wash place that was actually open at that time of night. I luckily found one but there is a nasty paint chip on my drivers side door. People are so friggin stupid. Why they gutta hate like that??????
Nas23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #10
Registered!!

just the pics that i wanted to show everyone

here's the egg

and here's its damage....

FUKKKERS!!!!
Old 11-09-2004   #11
Registered!!

devilvtec is an unknown quantity at this point
that sucks, sorry to hear that
devilvtec is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #12
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Try using bug and tar remover.. or goo gone.. either or, they both work wonders and have gotten some weird stuff off my car.. it's worth a shot if elbow grease and soap doesn't work..
RiceRocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #13
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
That really sucks. Try some paint cleaner and scrub the spot. Meguiar's clear coat body scrub might get it off. It even removes tar and stuff without hurting paint. It's worth a shot.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #14
Custom Titles are played out

RiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura aboutRiceRocketeer has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by gearbox
That really sucks. Try some paint cleaner and scrub the spot. Meguiar's clear coat body scrub might get it off. It even removes tar and stuff without hurting paint. It's worth a shot.
I've only heard good things about Meguiar's.. I'm gonna have to try it.
RiceRocketeer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #15
Premium Member

gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Seriously, this stuff is the best. You have to get that product exactly tho and not something similar. This took out dry paint on the clearcoat, tar, rubber undercoat spray, and even scuff marks from door edge guards. It won't harm paint either.
gearbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #16
Registered!!

jfan is an unknown quantity at this point
When my car got egged, it left that bombshell scratch in the paint from the eggshell impact. Unfortunately, that is not fixable unless you repaint it, which I still haven't done to this day. Some kids are just stupid.
jfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #17
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
zachgeyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #18
Registered!!

project: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura aboutproject: EM2k4 has a spectacular aura about
That's f*cked up sh*t... Sorry to hear that bro...
project: EM2k4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #19
Registered!!

wonderz is on a distinguished road
omg, why kids gotta be like that...
dont' they have their little toys that they can play with and not mess up ppl's properties...
wonderz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #20
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
this incident makes me wanna kill all those who supply eggs in the supermarket. eggs should be banned so no one has to go thru all the hassle of their car getting egged.
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #21
Banned

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond reputeCiViCPrAnInG2k1 has a reputation beyond repute
sike nah...... jus messin.
CiViCPrAnInG2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #22
Registered!!

steak84ss will become famous soon enoughsteak84ss will become famous soon enough
My fiance's Vic was egged back in '01. They threw the eggs so hard that it broke the tail light and the stuff went into the trunk and hit the sub and amp. The shells are so sharp that it ruins the paint. We had to get the trunk re-done and the quarter panel re-done. What a pain in the A$$!!
steak84ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #23
Registered!!

joe6680 will become famous soon enoughjoe6680 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
this incident makes me wanna kill all those who supply eggs in the supermarket. eggs should be banned so no one has to go thru all the hassle of their car getting egged.

Who knows maybe someday you'll have to be 18 to buy eggs just like spray paint heh.
joe6680 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #24
Registered!!

Specialk_19 can only hope to improve
that sucks
Specialk_19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #25
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
wow id be pissed too
acurastype01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2004   #26
Registered!!

Yea ive cleand the egg offf already , i did it the day it happend, but now i got that mark... and man does it suk, Im just gonna use that maguires scratch filler, till i can get it redone... ARg... This sux cuz i dont have a garage, and i just moved here to this state and am waiting to get my own place, i may have to get a car cover and put it on and take it off every ****** night..... oh well, I wish this on no one, who ever did this will get it done to him in some way shape or form, but i just wish i could be there when it happens.