Honda Civic Forum

Honda Civic Forum (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/)
-   Member's Rides (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides)
-   -   Add me to the list.... (https://www.civicforums.com/forums/46-members-rides/182194-add-me-list.html)

02civic_rida 11-07-2004 07:28 AM

Add me to the list....

Ok so now i can be added to the list of cars that have been egged.... im at work so i dont have pics, but im sure uve seen it before on others cars... I was out last night and nothing was on my car, got home about 1200 and then i woke up at 6 and came out to my car gettin ready to leave for work and sure enough Egg all around my gas door, it was like they used that as a target... FUKKERS.... the thing that sux, is i cant afford to be late to work so i couldnt go out and clean it, so i have to wait till my lunch break.... and its already dried... FUK.... oh well just venting i guess.... Stupid azzes
:tdown:

ImPulse 11-07-2004 07:59 AM

doesnt egg ruin the paint after it dries?

izmaxx 11-07-2004 08:09 AM

Yeah egg leaves spots on your paint and after its dried, there isn't much you can do I think. Egging is gay...kids should do something more creative like saran wrap or toilet paper if they're gonna pull a stupid prank. At least that doesnt leave permanent damage.

civic01vtec 11-07-2004 08:13 AM

stupid fvcking kids :shake:

CivicsRdBest 11-07-2004 08:16 AM

Ouch... damn, sorry to hear that.

02civic_rida 11-07-2004 08:35 AM

and yes it does fuk the paint, thats why im so pissed.... cuz its sitting there and im here in work and i cant do a thing about it till lunch....

ImPulse 11-07-2004 09:11 AM

get a bottle of water and soap from the bathroom and take a break?

02civic_rida 11-07-2004 10:13 AM

.... I just got back from a break and yea i did take water to wet it down, but that soap will do nothing but make it worse,

my car no officially has been ruined due to this event, the egg shell put scrathes all the way down to the plastic , its horrible, i''ll post pics when i get home, but oh well, maybe getting rid of my rims and forget about this whole scene, beacuse this kinda sh!t be happening to me all the time, and i cant afford to fix this shat and do what I want to do with it... so if n e one may want my rims, i might be willing to give them up... I may just be saying all this because im super pissed and i might change my mind, but we'll see.

Nas23 11-07-2004 10:27 AM

I hear ya man

About two weeks ago my car got egged hardcore. I was at my girlfriends uncles house (which i have to say is a really nice neighborhood) It was about 11pm or so and my alarm started to go off for no apparent reason. When i went outside there was eggs all of my car. I had to go and find a friggin car wash place that was actually open at that time of night. I luckily found one but there is a nasty paint chip on my drivers side door. People are so friggin stupid. Why they gutta hate like that??????

02civic_rida 11-08-2004 11:19 PM

just the pics that i wanted to show everyone

here's the egg

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

and here's its damage....

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/we...ZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

FUKKKERS!!!!

devilvtec 11-08-2004 11:27 PM

that sucks, sorry to hear that

RiceRocketeer 11-08-2004 11:35 PM

Try using bug and tar remover.. or goo gone.. either or, they both work wonders and have gotten some weird stuff off my car.. it's worth a shot if elbow grease and soap doesn't work..

gearbox 11-08-2004 11:37 PM

That really sucks. Try some paint cleaner and scrub the spot. Meguiar's clear coat body scrub might get it off. It even removes tar and stuff without hurting paint. It's worth a shot.

RiceRocketeer 11-08-2004 11:39 PM

Originally Posted by gearbox
That really sucks. Try some paint cleaner and scrub the spot. Meguiar's clear coat body scrub might get it off. It even removes tar and stuff without hurting paint. It's worth a shot.

:tup: I've only heard good things about Meguiar's.. I'm gonna have to try it.

gearbox 11-08-2004 11:44 PM

Seriously, this stuff is the best. You have to get that product exactly tho and not something similar. This took out dry paint on the clearcoat, tar, rubber undercoat spray, and even scuff marks from door edge guards. It won't harm paint either.

jfan 11-08-2004 11:51 PM

When my car got egged, it left that bombshell scratch in the paint from the eggshell impact. Unfortunately, that is not fixable unless you repaint it, which I still haven't done to this day. Some kids are just stupid.

zachgeyer 11-09-2004 12:34 AM

shit

project: EM2k4 11-09-2004 02:07 AM

That's f*cked up sh*t... Sorry to hear that bro...

wonderz 11-09-2004 03:10 AM

omg, why kids gotta be like that...
dont' they have their little toys that they can play with and not mess up ppl's properties... :(

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 11-09-2004 07:32 AM

this incident makes me wanna kill all those who supply eggs in the supermarket. eggs should be banned so no one has to go thru all the hassle of their car getting egged.

CiViCPrAnInG2k1 11-09-2004 07:33 AM

sike nah...... jus messin.

steak84ss 11-09-2004 08:33 AM

My fiance's Vic was egged back in '01. They threw the eggs so hard that it broke the tail light and the stuff went into the trunk and hit the sub and amp. The shells are so sharp that it ruins the paint. We had to get the trunk re-done and the quarter panel re-done. What a pain in the A$$!!

joe6680 11-09-2004 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by CiViCPrAnInG2k1
this incident makes me wanna kill all those who supply eggs in the supermarket. eggs should be banned so no one has to go thru all the hassle of their car getting egged.

Who knows maybe someday you'll have to be 18 to buy eggs just like spray paint heh.

Specialk_19 11-09-2004 09:09 AM

that sucks

acurastype01 11-09-2004 09:28 AM

wow id be pissed too

02civic_rida 11-09-2004 01:12 PM

Yea ive cleand the egg offf already , i did it the day it happend, but now i got that mark... and man does it suk, Im just gonna use that maguires scratch filler, till i can get it redone... ARg... This sux cuz i dont have a garage, and i just moved here to this state and am waiting to get my own place, i may have to get a car cover and put it on and take it off every fukkin night..... oh well, I wish this on no one, who ever did this will get it done to him in some way shape or form, but i just wish i could be there when it happens.