Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post pics of 2004-2005 Civics ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004
w00t

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
Old 11-03-2004
w00t

acurastype01 is an unknown quantity at this point
thats me in the middle..i got a supra body kit for my 04....
haha but yeh i say you do what chugster did....lower and put rims...his looks damn good..pm him for pics...mines the bone stock 04 magnesium
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

noVICe is an unknown quantity at this point
heres a nice clean shiny pic of my hott 04 EX
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

kasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura aboutkasimmmmm has a spectacular aura about
This is when I first got the car. Pretty old pic but some minor mods that i got since then are:
AEM CAI
K&N filter
8% tints all around
DC strut and tie bar
I also just got D2 coilovers 2 weeks back. Can't wait to install it once winter is over.

Old 11-03-2004
Banned

civictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trusted
Originally Posted by Vinnie
civictuner does this mean your spending your parents money on the car? ie your 20 dollar a week allowance? to buy things like an oil cap?
nah...make my own money... detail cars on the weekend... make $150 at least
Old 11-03-2004
Banned

civictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trusted
Originally Posted by HustleLikeM0FO
you had to throw the VTEC in there didnt you
well my car has VTEC.. so why shoundnt i post it
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

hustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the roughhustlelikem0fo is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by civictuner
well my car has VTEC.. so why shoundnt i post it
because you posted that your car is an EX right above.

are you proud that your car has V-TaCh?

exclusive...
we got the same exact car(mine still stock..in a way)
Coupe
SSM paint
EX
VTEC
Old 11-03-2004
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
civictuner i am a fellow hawaiian, born and raise, near sandy beach in oahu, i grad from kaiser high school. just like to say that u are making us look bad, do what i say b4 things get worse. jsut stop making threads with pointless titles and use the search button more than ask stupid questions. also please stop with the insane spending on pointless items. spoon and jdm is not cool if u are gonna use it for pointless items. y dont u get this threw your head, your not being cool. and your making yourself lamer when u post back with stupid replys. just stop for the love of god. if i were u seriously i would consider moving to los santos and parking your ride in balla territory and bust out your tech-9 and shoot at some gangsters and cops. so then we can be proud of u and the grove street can keep there head up high........

^^^^haha too much GTA :P ^^^^
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

LoganK is an unknown quantity at this point
i agree that some of the stuff hes saying is well...dumb, but why is everyone bitchin at him so much? since when has SPOON become rice? i bet half the people on here (the whole site, not just this thread) havent a clue about SPOON products.. yes,hes not going the best route in terms of modding the car, but its his car so let him do what he wants. by the way, a lower tie bar is functional.

yea i know i dont have any engine mods, but thats because theres no need wasting my money on it when im planning on buying a k20 sometime.

sw388integra, i havent seen many jdm 04's either...jdmcivic doesnt really have any, except for the si's. im thinking of buying some ssr type x's, black w/red lip. i havent really liked the 4 spokes before, but for some reason i think they would be great on my car.....black 04. whats the opinions on this?
Old 11-04-2004
I just burnt my tongue

ragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really niceragingSPAM is just really nice

my ride (my bros ride mainly i got an AE86)...04 LX coupe...just got into a car accident...1300+ in parts alone...bro rear ended a toyota tacoma when the tires locked up and slid into the truck...

needed to replace:
upper front tie bar
core support
radiator
hood
hood hinges
headlights
+misc bushings and screws etc...

**** is fuked rite now...will run but not for too long because of the radiator busting open on impact...its in the shop now and i got no pics of it in its current state
Old 11-04-2004
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LoganK
i agree that some of the stuff hes saying is well...dumb, but why is everyone bitchin at him so much? since when has SPOON become rice? i bet half the people on here (the whole site, not just this thread) havent a clue about SPOON products.. yes,hes not going the best route in terms of modding the car, but its his car so let him do what he wants. by the way, a lower tie bar is functional.

yea i know i dont have any engine mods, but thats because theres no need wasting my money on it when im planning on buying a k20 sometime.

sw388integra, i havent seen many jdm 04's either...jdmcivic doesnt really have any, except for the si's. im thinking of buying some ssr type x's, black w/red lip. i havent really liked the 4 spokes before, but for some reason i think they would be great on my car.....black 04. whats the opinions on this?
No, no, and no. Spoon radiator caps, battery tie downs, and oil caps are gay. Mentioning a sticker in your "mods" list is just downright pitaful. I could give two ***** if he had the biggest ricer car ever, that is cool it's his not mine. I hate every one of his posts, his pointless threads, his grammar, his fake JDM knowledge, him in general, the internet, and my computer. So there, this is why Civictuner is the biggest, lamest, most flaming, ugliest internet troll i have ever seen. I rest my case...
Old 11-04-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by xX03EXx
No, no, and no. Spoon radiator caps, battery tie downs, and oil caps are gay. Mentioning a sticker in your "mods" list is just downright pitaful. I could give two ***** if he had the biggest ricer car ever, that is cool it's his not mine. I hate every one of his posts, his pointless threads, his grammar, his fake JDM knowledge, him in general, the internet, and my computer. So there, this is why Civictuner is the biggest, lamest, most flaming, ugliest internet troll i have ever seen. I rest my case...
well i am only 16 and back in UR DAY did u even have a car??i bet u were just givin ur parents a hard time... u seem to be all bad...that reflect ur childhood man!!..that means u had a bad childhood....dont be mad at me cuz a kid like me got a car.. be happy that u EVEN got a car .. cuz dude ppl dont got a cars and they probably will be happy w/ a fukin moped.. so dont hate me..cuz if u need some 1 to hate hate urself for givin ur parents a bad time...that is if u havent killed them with ur bad boy gansta attitude... and my grammer..im from HAWAII where evry1 talk like this... if u think i have bad grammer and that pisses u off...when u come here ull be pissed at the local braddahs
Old 11-04-2004

K20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the roughK20me is a jewel in the rough
well i am only 16 and back in UR DAY did u even have a car??i bet u were just givin ur parents a hard time... u seem to be all bad...that reflect ur childhood man!!..that means u had a bad childhood....dont be mad at me cuz a kid like me got a car.. be happy that u EVEN got a car .. cuz dude ppl dont got a cars and they probably will be happy w/ a fukin moped.. so dont hate me..cuz if u need some 1 to hate hate urself for givin ur parents a bad time...that is if u havent killed them with ur bad boy gansta attitude... and my grammer..im from HAWAII where evry1 talk like this... if u think i have bad grammer and that pisses u off...when u come here ull be pissed at the local braddahs
How the hell did xX03EXx's facts that your mods, misleading information, and the fact that you lie about 99.9% of the things that you have (or are GOING to get , talking about getting a DC5R motor in 2 weeks ) turn into you saying that he gave his parents a hard time? YOU MAKE NO SENSE! And where is his "bad boy 'gansta' attitude"? You don't even know what you are talking about.

I don't get how you can just come into this forum thinking you know EVERYTHING there is to know about our cars. You need to stop giving false information because OBVIOUSLY you don't know much. YOU are the type of newbie-know-it-all that makes this forum look bad. YOU make yourself look like a simpleton, and YOU make everyone hate you.

I normally wouldn't lash out a someone like this, but you are THE exception. STOP POSTING NONSENSE, maybe then you'll get some respect. Until then just try to not make yourself look like such a fool. Thanks.

Nice 04's btw, wait til Mr. Modify posts his.
Old 11-04-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by SLeePeRCIVICHopeful
How the hell did xX03EXx's facts that your mods, misleading information, and the fact that you lie about 99.9% of the things that you have (or are GOING to get , talking about getting a DC5R motor in 2 weeks ) turn into you saying that he gave his parents a hard time? YOU MAKE NO SENSE! And where is his "bad boy 'gansta' attitude"? You don't even know what you are talking about.

I don't get how you can just come into this forum thinking you know EVERYTHING there is to know about our cars. You need to stop giving false information because OBVIOUSLY you don't know much. YOU are the type of newbie-know-it-all that makes this forum look bad. YOU make yourself look like a simpleton, and YOU make everyone hate you.

I normally wouldn't lash out a someone like this, but you are THE exception. STOP POSTING NONSENSE, maybe then you'll get some respect. Until then just try to not make yourself look like such a fool. Thanks.

Nice 04's btw, wait til Mr. Modify posts his.
^^^now that is 100% false information^^^ sleeper civic makes this forum look like nothing
Old 11-04-2004
Registered!!

azure is on a distinguished road
Judging by the birthdate in your profile, you're 15... not 16.

And yes, MOST people in Hawaii (can) talk pidgin... especially ones who were born and raised here. But you don't have to actually type it out. I mean, 95% (probably more) of the members on this site wouldn't understand it. Btw, pidgin is best explained as broken english for those that don't know. *sigh* I actually should be defending you being that I'm from Hawaii (born and raised), but it's hard because of all the threads and posts that you made.
Old 11-04-2004
Sweetest Dude on 7th Gen

xX03EXx will become famous soon enoughxX03EXx will become famous soon enough
Wow, that was quite possibly the weakest attempt at an instult/negative comment towards me. I am baffled at your complete and utter lack of any sort of knowledge, reason, logic, or comprehension skill. I feel as if you aren't even a real person. I am not even going to dignify that meaningless comment (which i do not understand anyway) with a legitimate statement lashing out against you. It is just too easy. I feel bad for anyone who has to see you on a daily basis...
Old 11-04-2004
Yes, it's an Acura EL

TeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to allTeLLy is a name known to all
This is gonna get locked soon.
Old 11-04-2004
Registered!!

JP375 is an unknown quantity at this point
I still think civictuner can be saved...but first he has to admit he has a problem. Until this happens there is no hope for him. Don't stick up for him until you read all of his posts. He deserves what he is getting. Lets try not to focus on his age though, it has more to do with his unwillingness to take constructive critisicm. If he wants to spend $250+ on fancy trinkets, so be it. It could be worse, he could have dropped that money on a wing the size of Texas. Don't get me wrong, he's a dumbass, but he is inexperienced and definately needs some coaching.
Old 11-04-2004
Wicked Pissah Admin
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Havok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant futureHavok2k1 has a brilliant future
Man, this kid keeps getting hammered on....