Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Post pics of 2004-2005 Civics ONLY

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2004
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
civictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trusted
Post pics of 2004-2005 Civics ONLY

post a pick of ur 2004-2005 Civic here... i wanna get some ideas on how should i mod my ride....

i currently have....
DIY: Blacked out Headlights
Spoon Oil Cap
Spoon Rad Cap
Spoon Resevoir Covers
Spoon Rear Lower Tie Bar

and.... i got no digital cam... i gonna upload pictures soon from a picture CD
Old 11-03-2004
< My future wife.

armieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to beholdarmieo is a splendid one to behold
Your sig has bad grammar.
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Vinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trustedVinnie should not be trusted
lol who changed your custom title
Old 11-03-2004
I like you! do you like me?

Farage is on a distinguished road
not his best day im guessing?
Old 11-03-2004
Euro-Spec

tripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nicetripledoublegs is just really nice
don't be a follower now...
Old 11-03-2004
Banned

civictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trustedcivictuner should not be trusted
pics of 04 plez
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

xgimmick will become famous soon enoughxgimmick will become famous soon enough
Member's Rides >> 2004 civics

or if you're too lazy to go through all those two steps:
http://www.7thgencivic.com/memberrid...ry.php/cat/501

Last edited by xgimmick; 11-03-2004 at 12:35 AM.
Old 11-03-2004
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about

Old 11-03-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by xam

Like ur car... same exact color and style like mine....thats an EX right.. lemme see.. yea it is looks like mine ... but look at it the stock way
Old 11-03-2004
xam
snooty patooty partier

xam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura aboutxam has a spectacular aura about
"look at it the stock way" ??? iunno what u said.....but yeah its not a ex, if u would have read my sig....its a VP i painted the mirrors door handles and rear trunk panel SSM
Old 11-03-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by xam
"look at it the stock way" ??? iunno what u said.....but yeah its not a ex, if u would have read my sig....its a VP i painted the mirrors door handles and rear trunk panel SSM
really.... ****...ok...then its a VP....i got a EX... but who gives...still a nice car
Old 11-03-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
Spoon Oil Cap
Spoon Rad Cap
are mods????????????
Old 11-03-2004
Banned

well...guess so...it is a mod....im gettin parts in Jan when i go to cali 4 the rose bowl
Old 11-03-2004
Desperate Custom Swapper Speed Freak

vtecd17 is an unknown quantity at this point
all pics of my car R ugly...

u got a lotta spoons on ur car huh?
Old 11-03-2004
Banned

like 4 parts but they cost a hella lot lets see oil cap=$75.... rad cap=$35....resevoir covers=$15....lower tie=$140 so thats um...=$265.00
Old 11-03-2004
Banned

Originally Posted by vtecd17
all pics of my car R ugly...

u got a lotta spoons on ur car huh?
who gives post um... all 04 civics sre hot unless u rice it out w/ APC decals
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

LoganK is an unknown quantity at this point
ill post some up once i buy some wheels, cant decide which ones to get. right now im just lowered on eibach sportlines. im not really doing anything to the engine.....saving for k20, no need to make the wait longer by buying useless stuff. oh yea, more suspension mods to come, as handling is WAY more important than ultimate power....at least to me.
Old 11-03-2004
Premium Member

jeffsta17 is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by civictuner
like 4 parts but they cost a hella lot lets see oil cap=$75.... rad cap=$35....resevoir covers=$15....lower tie=$140 so thats um...=$265.00
Why the hell did u spend all that money on $hit...or let me guess your gonna claim it adds 50 WHP...Save for something real...if your going show get a kit and if your goin speed then get a swap dont drop 125 on caps.
Old 11-03-2004
Premium Member

Mr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to allMr.Modify is a name known to all
once a again...this thread sucks....and your title is funny lmao hahahahaha
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

rckdrmr is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Mr.Modify
once a again...this thread sucks
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

skunk2civic04 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo, if you have an 04 or 05 civic and you want to put mesh in between your headlights, here's how:How To Install A Mesh Grille
You'll need a phillips head screwdriver, two flathead screwdrivers, some wirecutters, and universal mesh(I got APC's universal mesh from my local Advance Auto Parts for $32). The first step is to remove the front bumper. If you have some wheel ramps, it will make the job easier, but they aren't totally necessary. Ok, pop the hood, and remove the four clips from the stock grille surrounding the radiator. The easiest way to do this is two use the two flat head screwdrivers, insert them into the grooves, and twist them in the opposite directions a few times. The center should pop up, and now you just need to pull the entire clip out. Next, there is one phillips head screw in both of the front wheel wells that need to be removed. Now grab your two trusty flathead screwdrivers and start removing all the clips on the bottom of the front bumper. There are two more phillips head screws on the bottom of the bumper..take 'em out! Alright, start prying off the fron bumper. Taking off the front bumper is easier with two people, but can be done by one person(same goes for putting the bumper back on). You may notice that the bumper feels like it is just about to pull off, but then "gets hung" around the headlight area. Underneath the headlights, there are 3 or 4 little elevated grooves that hold the bumper on. To get the bumper up over these grooves, pry your arm between the bumper and the wheel well's plastic piece...then push the bumper up. The front bumper should come free once this is done to both sides. A few more clips and screws need to be removed before the ugly stock grille can be yanked off the bumper forever. Once the stock grille is off, you should be able to slide the lower grille insert in and out of the bumper(it's painted the color of your civic). I used the cardboard that the mesh came in to cut out a "trial grille" before I actually cut on the mesh grille, to get an idea of the shape and size I needed. Looking back, the easiest way to measure the size you need is to lay the mesh down, put the grille insert on top of it, then do a "mock fit" by screwing in a couple of the screws. Use a marker to make a cutting pattern if desired, making sure not to cut the mesh grille too small. It is also important that the mesh does not come above the top of the grille insert, or the mesh will touch the hood release lever, and a hole in the mesh will have to be made to accommodate the lever. After the mesh is cut and formed to the desired shape, place the insert into the bumper and screw the screws back in to hold the mesh in place. I placed the clips back into the bumper behind the mesh, even though they really don't support the mesh directly. Now it's time to put the bumper back on the car! It's easier with a buddy; just push the bumper in at the bottom of the headlights to slide it back in over the grooves...you will hear it when it pops back into place. Ok, the plastic piece of the wheel well below that screw that you took out in the beginning needs to go back behind the lip of the front bumper. Push it back into place. After both sides are done, put the phillips screw back into place in the wheel well. Now, put the two phillips screws back into the bottom of the bumper. Oh boy, let's put all those clips back in! Good job! Now close that hood, stand back, and admire your work! This was one of the most rewarding mods I've done on my car.

I'm currently finding out how to put mesh in the lower parts of my bumper! Enjoy!
Old 11-03-2004
Reppin Stage 7

XTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enoughXTREME2K2CIVIC will become famous soon enough
Jesus Christ... What the hell is all that /\/\/\/\/\... Wow thats alot of nothing no one is gonna read...
Old 11-03-2004
Jam out with your clam out.

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
abmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questionedabmerop18 should not be questioned
ROFL damn gl00b wanna be jdm biotch
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
****, those caps are hot, must add at least 30 horsepower. Add the sticker to your bumper and nobody will want to race you.....

lol, at first I though ppl were picking on this guy, but they were right, you're an idiot
Old 11-03-2004
I Wanna Die Like God on the Cover of Time!

incubus7d is an unknown quantity at this point
umm i have an 04 its figi blue and some other stuff hahah i dunno i never posted a pic of my car ever yet, so maybe this week i will.
Old 11-03-2004
just a troll who likes to laugh at YOU.

varmin will become famous soon enough
this thread is a perfect example of what civictuner's got going on. starts a pic thread and quotes a full set of pics. i'm so glad i got to see those twice, especially when i could have just gone to the member's rides page.

/sigh
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

bluestreak is an unknown quantity at this point
sell your civic
Old 11-03-2004
My penis is just like all my posts, very very short

zachgeyer has a spectacular aura aboutzachgeyer has a spectacular aura about
yea oil cap is a rip off
Old 11-03-2004
One Slow Civic.... But I can take turns pretty well :-)

Blahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trustedBlahman2 should not be trusted
civictuner's a ricer!
Old 11-03-2004
Registered!!

MassMayhem is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by civictuner
$265 is a hella lot?

I guess if you are trying to save your $20 allowance