Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

yay for "dents"

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2004
I log in from time to time
Hey! Look At Me!! I'm a Supporting Member!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
yay for "dents"

my car was hit. it was pretty funny though, cuz i was at my friends house and his mom came downstairs while we were watching a movie, and she was just like "umm....[insert my name here] i hit your car."

my reaction: w/e. it's gotta be a joke.
my friends reaction: w/e. it's gotta be a joke.

30 seconds later, she's still downstairs just looking at us, saying that she hit my car. we finally get up off our asses and go outside to look at the cars.

my car: rear bumper was basically crushed
my friends mom's car (mercedes s500): a scratch on the paint, if that...

here's the picture of my minor dent.
Old 05-02-2004
Premium Member

Received 18 Likes on 13 Posts
gearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond reputegearbox has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, time for a new bumper. They're really weak on our cars, although I backed into a pole at the last meet and only scraped some paint.
Old 05-02-2004

dirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to beholddirtySAMURAI is a splendid one to behold
My friend suggested I purchase an aftermarket bumper instead of OEM so that I can finish my body kit ( I have the front and sides..). He was just saying that I should find the most expensive rear bumper and he/his mom would buy it for me. lol...I feel kinda bad doing something like that though.
Old 05-02-2004
Balut Eating Champ

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
pnoyster2k1cvic is on a distinguished road
man I love MILF... MILF!!! MILF!!! MILF!!! ummm ok....
Old 05-02-2004
OMNES AD UNUM

jttegx has a spectacular aura aboutjttegx has a spectacular aura about
LOL he must hate his mom or his mom is a wealthy person that u can take advanage of. but if your gonna feel bad about it, u can always blame ur frend for giving u the advice.
have you tried popping it back out? and ask for a amount of $$.
if you were planning for a body kit, then i'd go for that choice.

goodluck figuring out a way to scam his mom lol
Old 05-02-2004

lol yeah they're a rich family, which is why my friend suggested body kit. we tried popping it out, took it to a body shop too to see if they could just pop it out and go along my merry way...didn't work. if i get OEM replacement, it'll cost $350 painted from the shop i'm going to. if i got aftermarket bumper, maybe around $500 painted.

decisions, decisions...
Old 05-03-2004
Registered!!

pbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant futurepbfoot has a brilliant future
youre kidding me right? get a new bumper for that? just pop the dent out! theres no scratches it seems and no cracks, so whats the big deal?

just take the bumper off and pop the dent out from the inside. ive done it, its not hard. its better to do it on a hot day when the plastic is softer, heating it w/ a hairdryer doesnt really do that much.
Old 05-03-2004

what you can't see in those pictures are the actual cracks in teh bumper cover. the cover was driven into the actual bumper (frame of the car?) and is cracked in several places. also, the part where the bumper connects to the rear fender was basically torn to pieces. that is what you can't see.

what you can see is the "extent" of the damage done unto the car.
Old 05-03-2004
Premium Member

Project2k2 is on a distinguished road
holy **** in a half, that sucks man, I know how it feels
Old 05-03-2004
ALGARETE

PICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of lightPICHY is a glorious beacon of light