Member's Rides Show off your rides progression thru mods or post up your detail job and that new mod. Your goal: make everyone jealous!

Hit and Run!!! Still Venting...

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2003
I Queef > You

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
sKwiD is on a distinguished road
Hit and Run!!! Still Venting...

Well today at 3p.m. I was watching the store for my mom while she ran a few errands when I hear my alarm go off. My car the last car parked on the street. So I run outside and immediately see that my emblem is missing, so I thought sombody jacked it. I saw one of the new Explorers pulling out in front of my car, but I didnt think he was the one that hit me, so I didn't get his license number (I hate myself for doing that!!!). Then he takes off, and I'm left tramatized by the scratches on the grill and the bumper. So I later find my front emblem under my car... So it turns out that he hit me so hard that my emblem popped off and fell!

So now, I must buy a new grill. Honda quoted me $68 w/o emblem. What a rip off. I would stick my old emblem on there (the one that just fell off) but its all cracked. Right now I'm looking for an Altezza Grill, not the RS ones. I can't seem to find them. I thought about repainting my whole car, but that just a waste of money right now. I'll wait until my car gets really scratched up. I've got a lot of chips n such on the front bumper due to dubris of freeway driving.

Oh well, its just a grill. It could be worse. Its just that I never do **** to anybody, **** just comes to me.

If I did repaint my car, what color would you prefer? Its black right now. I'm thinking right now:

White
SI or Suzuka Blue
or some other color...
Old 08-23-2003
Forum Sponsor

NeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz ErthangNeonImpact Ownz Erthang
Sorry to hear about the losers out there in america that do such dumb *** things like that..

But i say go with SI BLUE:

INFO:

2000 Honda Civic SI
Paint Code: BP-95 Electron Blue

Last edited by NeonImpact; 08-23-2003 at 10:52 PM.
Old 08-23-2003
OsOBaNNeD

OsOBooSTeD is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally posted by NeonImpact
Sorry to hear about the losers out there in america that do such dumb *** things like that..

But i say go with SI BLUE:

INFO:

2000 Honda Civic SI
Paint Code: BP-95 Electron Blue

the altezza grill wit out the rs.. just the grill without the H too is found at www.tornactive.com
no way.. why paint ur car a color that an older civic is ? i duno thats just my opinion.. i just think if ur gonna paint it ... go custom .. or go from a different type of car.. to be honest.. VW has some really nice shades.. of all colors.
Old 08-23-2003
The Greatest

Fern is an unknown quantity at this point
Yea, the new dark grey metallic that VW has is unbelievable.

Also, you can get a good used grill off of this site probably or on ebay. Thats what I did when I replaced mine. I paid $20 on ebay. Emblem and all.
Old 08-24-2003
Registered!!

slicksivik will become famous soon enoughslicksivik will become famous soon enough
that sucks man, happened to me but it was worse, i gotta get a whole new rear bumper because it fudged it up so bad. theres a huge dent in it and i have to fork the money over so my insurance dont go up and all. really sucks. at least u gotta pay only 50 bucks, i gotta pay 500
Old 08-24-2003
I Queef > You

i have to fork the money over so my insurance dont go up and all.
Yeah, I'm not reporting something small like this to insurance, it'll just cost more.

Also, you can get a good used grill off of this site probably or on ebay. Thats what I did when I replaced mine. I paid $20 on ebay. Emblem and all.
I've been looking on ebay and all they have are the RS grill with the emblems. I can't find any place that has just the plain "Altezza" grill for around $30-$40. Oh yeah, I LOVE the gunmetal color! But its just that I'm trying to get away from dark right now. lease:

the altezza grill wit out the rs.. just the grill without the H too is found at www.tornactive.com
I'm looking at it right now. Its $47, and I don't know how much shipping is. Usually they have free shipping. I have to search for the 7thgen.com coupon so I'll get the 5% discount

Well thanks for the input guys. Like I said, things could be worse...
Old 08-24-2003
Registered!!

gizute is an unknown quantity at this point
gunmetal or cw
Old 08-24-2003
I Queef > You

What is CW? I think my car would look nice in SI blue, b/c its a Sedan... Now that's just different... I'm starting to think that too many people want and have gunmetal.

This color too...
Old 08-25-2003
Registered!!

gizute is an unknown quantity at this point
CW = Championship White

by, si blue do you mean EBP?
Old 08-26-2003
I Queef > You

I think EBP is the Navy Blue color of the 7thgens right? SI blue would be like the 1999-2000 Honda Civic SI's. Its like electric blue.